Search for content in message boards

James Deaver

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 7:52PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:39AM GMT
I am looking for any information on Joseph Deaver b.1848 and married Delphane Redman b.1851 on 9-6-1871 in Larue County, KY. They had a lot of children, but only know the names of three: Lonnie, Pearlie, and "Birdie". Birdie is my great grandmother. She married Will B. Ewing in 1900, and left without a trace in 1909. Any info will be much appreciated. Thank you.

James Deaver

Judy Deaver (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2000 5:48PM GMT
did your Deavers stay in Ky. or did they come to Ohio??Say around Deavertown or Roseville???
Posted: 3 Aug 2000 7:09PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:39AM GMT
I know that his line did not leave Ky, but I don't know about his siblings. I don't know anything about his family at all. I just know his line to me. Do you have info on Deavers from the Larue County Area to move to Ohio?

JAMES DEAVER

JUDY dEAVER (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2000 8:10PM GMT
i AM NOT SURE IF THEY CAME FROM kY. i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A PEALRLY OR PERLY DEAVER WHO LIVED AROUND DEAVERTOWN AND ROSEVILLE IN MORGAN COUNTY OHIO.

Re: JAMES DEAVER

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 2:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Dec 2001 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: Bash Swackhammer Fattler
Hi, I have a picture of a family reunion from about 1910. In it is a Pearly Deaver. Other names are Aulthouse, Swackhammer, Frey. This picture was given to me by a cousin who lives in Crooksville Ohio

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 4:18PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2004 12:21AM GMT
Is this picture somthing you would like to share with others???..Judy

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 4:48PM GMT
Hi Judy, I would be happy to share it. Here is a run down of the names pictured. Rayburn Miller, Blair White Deaver , Wm. Deaver , Wm. Gossman ,Marybelle Miller, Louise Miller,
Bertha Woods Blosser, Alice Blosser, Mary Deaver Blosser, Florence Blosser Simpson, George Simpson, Dorothy Blosser, James M deaver, Joanne Kelley Deaver, Carl Blosser, Edith Deaver, Dora Deaver, Myrtle Frye, Mrs. Arthur Blosser, Emmitt Simpson, Cornelius Frye, Mabel Blosser Gossman, Robert Miller, Alice Miller, James W Miller, Chloe Blosser, Julliette Swackhamer, Homer Swackhamer, Edwin Deaver, Pearly Deaver, William Alloway, Lillian Aulthouse, Edgar Blosser Hattie Frye, Louie Alloway. Also a few people that are not indentified.
I did this so you could see if we are talking about the same family. Let me know, Fred

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 9:25PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2004 12:21AM GMT
Hi Fred, this is so cool. I think I have a copy of this picture that Yvonne Deaver Proch sent to me to see if I could identify any of the people. Of course I couldn't and I don't know if she ever had them identified. I emailed her to check your message out.They are from the Abraham Deaver line,son of Basil Deaver and brother to Miseal Deaver who our line is from. Can you scan this to me. My email is jdeaver@columbus.rr.com . I will forward your last message to Yvonne. thanks so much and will wait to hear from you. Judy from Columbus

Posted: 15 Nov 2001 1:40PM GMT
Hi Judy Can you email me in private. I don't have a scanner but I to am from Columbus. Maybe I can drop off a copy or mail it to you.

Thanks, Fred
per page

Find a board about a specific topic