Search for content in message boards

Leonard K. Ferree, Havana, Illinois

Leonard K. Ferree, Havana, Illinois

Posted: 14 Jan 2003 11:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Aug 2004 4:44AM GMT
Surnames: Ferree, Boggs
Searching for any information on my great-grandfather, Leonard K. Ferree, born about 1884. I have no other vitals on him, except he was married to Lydia Boggs from Havana, IL. She died June 3, 1920. Thanks for any help you may provide me!

Re: Leonard K. Ferree, Havana, Illinois

Posted: 10 Feb 2003 7:30PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2004 4:46AM GMT
Surnames: Ferree, Boggs, Neikirk, Cleveland, Furgus, Bressler, Green, Leininger
Tammy,
I have a Leonard Kirk Ferree, Sr. b 30 Apr 1883 in Havana, Mason, Illinois, m. Lydia Ann Boggs b. in Havana, Illinois, d. 3 Jun 1920 in childbirth, Leonard d. 4 Jan 1960 in Long Beach, Los Angeles, California,
Leonard is the son of Wesley Lincoln Ferree b. 1861 in Delta, Delta, Colorado and Laura Durhan Neikirk,
Wesley is the son of Samuel George Ferree b. 1829 in Humboldt, Allen, Kansas and d. 1898 and Almira Cleveland, Samuel George is the son of Joel Ferree b 28 aug 1798 in Canto, Stark, Ohio, d. in Quincy, Illinois and m. Jane Furgus in Canton, Stark, Ohio, Jane b. 22 Nov 1805 in Quincy, Illinois
Joel is the son of Joel W. Ferree b. 1760 in Lancaster County, PA, d 1802 in Lock Haven, PA and m. 14 Mar 1788 in Lancaster Co, PA, to Mary Bressler b. 14 Sep 1768 in Lancaster Co, PA, d. 1830 in Canton, Stark Co, Ohio;
Joel is son of Isaac Leininger Ferree b. 1715, d. in Paradise, Lancaster, PA, m. 1745 to Susan Green b. 1725, d. abt 1786 in Bart Twp, Lancaster Co, PA;
Isaac is the son of Daniel Ferree and Anna Maria Leininger, Daniel being the oldest son of and my direct ancestor to Madame Ferree. I also have children listed for Leonard K. Ferree and his ancestors if you need them. Hope this is of some help to you. Sincerely, Alma

Re: Leonard K. Ferree, Havana, Illinois

Posted: 11 Feb 2003 7:24PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2004 4:47AM GMT
Surnames: Ferree
Alma,

Thank you so much for the info! I am so excited to know how my family fit into the Ferree family tree! I have a copy of it, but couldn't find the info about Leonard, my great-grandfather. Do you have the list of his children? I only have his son Leonard Jr and Stanley (my grandfather). I appreciate all your help! We must be long-long lost cousins!

Sincerely,
Tammy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions