Search for content in message boards

William G. Whitt

William G. Whitt

Wanda Starke (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2000 8:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 2:59PM GMT
Surnames: Whitt, Pruett, Creed, Altizer, Higgins
My grandfather was William Gibson Whitt. He was born Sept. 10, 1870, was married to Linnia Isobel Pruett. He was the son of James P. Whitt. His brothers and sisters were Milton,Sarah Whitt Creed, Fannie Whitt Altizer, James, Mary Whitt Higgins,and Betsy Whitt Higgins. Any further information would be appreciated.

Re: William G. Whitt

Posted: 26 Mar 2000 9:25AM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 3:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hankins, Lockhart, Webb, Witt, Daux
I show William's siblings to be Sarah A., Elizabeth, Henry, William, Milton, Custer, Frances and James. I really have no info on them and their families. I would like any info you might have. On the other hand I have very good info on his parents James P. and wife Lydia Hankins. Also, his grandparents William Gibson and Sarah Ann Lockhart and Milton Laaden Hankins and Elizabeth Webb. After that I have good records that can take you back to John Witt and Ann Daux in the 1600's. If you want to notify me direct my email is nelsj@earthlink.net

Posted: 13 Aug 2000 6:10PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 3:02PM GMT
Surnames: Whitt, Higgins, Altizer
Please e-mail me at boothehm@cs.com. My Grandmother was Mary Jane Whitt who married Pinkney Higgins. She had a sister named Fannie Whitt Altizer, I sure hope this is the correct one. My grandparents lived in Va. before moving to WVA. Waiting to hear from you. Helen

Jim White (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2003 7:28PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 3:03PM GMT
Surnames: White, Altizer, Whitt
I just read your posting...and I'm not sure that your information is correct. If it is, we have a real matching names in different parts of the USA. My great grandfather was William Maguire White and great grandmother was Eveline Altizer Whitt. They arrived in Texas and eventually settled in Cherokee, San Saba Co. In my records there was a Fannie Whitt Altizer as well. Let me know if you want more information.
Jim White

Posted: 26 Mar 2006 4:30AM GMT
Surnames: whitt lockhart webb daux hankins
my name is susan and im wanting to ask about the whitts on your list because they are in my family tree but i dont have much info except how im related to them please contact me my email is cowboy200452@hotmail.com

Posted: 30 Mar 2006 2:09AM GMT
Surnames: whitt
milton whitt is my grandfather i have some info on them but not a lot if you can contact me at cowboy200452@hotmail.com i would be really happy to tell what i know and would like to learn more about the others

Posted: 9 Sep 2007 1:05AM GMT
Milton Whitt and Lona Maggie Creed were my great grandparents. Their daughter Lola Grace Whitt Gillespie was my grandmother. Lola Grace Whitt was married to Walter Thomas Gillespie. I have more info. Contact me at mmacri4365@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions