Search for content in message boards

Hynson family from Philippines

Hynson family from Philippines

Posted: 30 Jan 2006 5:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Mar 2006 9:25PM GMT
Surnames: Hynson
I am looking for my husbands ancestors from the Philippines.
Arturo Hynson was his grandfather. His uncle , Jose Hynson.
any help appreciated!

Re: Hynson family from Philippines

Posted: 5 Jul 2007 5:23PM GMT
I believe the Nathaniel that you are interested in was the son of Nathaniel Thornton Hynson V. The Nathaniel's (Papa) entire name was Nathaniel Thomas Hynson and he was born in 1843. I was told he ran away from home, was presumed dead but ended up in the Philippines.
Does this sound correct to you?
let me know.
I have a photo of his father and one of his mother. His father died in 1876 and I believe his mother died in 1864
Tom Hynson

Posted: 20 Sep 2008 11:23PM GMT
Hello! My name is Evelyn C. Heikkila. I was born in the Philippines.
My maternal grandmother is Feliza Hynson. She had a brother Arturo & Thomas who moved to America.
I have a sole photograph of Arturo. The address on the back of the photo is New York.
I have photos of his children named: Arturo Jr., Evangelista & Eleanor.
If any of these information coincides with your inquiry, pls. email me.
Thank you very much.

Evelyn

Posted: 20 Sep 2008 11:32PM GMT
Hello! My name is Evelyn C, Heikkila. I was born in the Philippines.
My maternal grandmother was Feliza Hynson. Her father was Custodio Hynson who was the son of Thomas Hynson.
If the stories of my late mother is correct, I may very well be the descendant of this Nathaniel Thomas Hynson who ended up in the Philippines.
We have no photograph of him at all.
Pls. email me for any more information.
I wish my mother was still alive. She died last Feb. 2007.
Thank you.

Evelyn

Posted: 20 Jul 2009 4:05AM GMT
My name is Ann Sharpe my Grandfather was Arturo Hynson my mother was Evangelista Hynson. Please contact me.

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 12:19AM GMT
Hello Ann.
My name is Evelyn. My maternal grandmother Feliza Hynson was your grandfather's (Arturo Hynson) sister.
If there are any queries you are interested in, you may send an email to me at: ldevhyns20@yahoo.com

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 2:49PM GMT
I don't know he never told me. His brother Thomas Hynson was my great uncle. Please continue to contact me for I am curious about my Philipino relatives.

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 8:05AM GMT
I have photos of most of the siblings.
Arturo & Thomas were the only ones who ended up in the USA.
The rest lived & died in the Philippines.
There were only two girls, my grandmama Feliza & Encarnacion who became a Catholic nun. The rest of the boys were Jose, Generoso & Pipus (that's a nickname don't know his real name).
So these were the 7 children of Custodio M. Hynson & his wife Evangelista Ledesma. You have lots of very intelligent & successful &
accomplished relatives both in the Philippines in the USA & in Europe.

Posted: 7 Aug 2009 5:52PM GMT
Surnames: hynson
hi! i'm Marie Claire Hynson Magtoto. i live in the Philippines. i want to know my father's ancestors. my grandfather's name is Dr.Jesus Bernardo Hynson,Sr. married to Hermelina Cavestany. he has 2 brothers { Ramon & Isidro} and 2 sisters {Pacita & Nita} pls help me. i would really appreciate it. THANKS

Posted: 8 Aug 2009 11:02AM GMT
Hello Marie Claire!
Your father would be my mother's first cousin. I know your father's brother's Tio Ramon, Tio Sidro & Tio Tony & his two sisters Tia Nita & Tia Pacit ( all deceased now). Your grandpapa (Jose) Peping was my grandmama Feliza's brother.
I did not know of your father until I heard of him during the big Hynson Reunion last May 30, 2009. I know a lot of your first cousins.
I would be more then happy to share w/ you our beautiful ancestry that dates back all the way to 1646. There is another big Hynson Reunion in Maryland, USA planned for July 2010. If you wish pls. give me your email address or an email address where I can communicate w/ you more. it's a long & fascinating story. I did months of research. I live in Europe.

Warm regards,
Evelyn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions