Search for content in message boards

Charles Henry GAY - Australia

Charles Henry GAY - Australia

Posted: 17 May 2004 6:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Nov 2004 9:45AM GMT
Surnames: GAY, SMITH
Looking for family connected to Charles Henry Gay, born abt. 1891 either Wilcannia NSW or Melbourne. Charles died in Moss Vale NSW 11.5.1960. Grand-daughter would like more information on this part of the family. Please email direct.

Sharon

Re: Charles Henry GAY - Australia

Posted: 13 Feb 2005 6:39AM GMT
Hi, my Gay ancestors hail from Cornwall then Swansea, sth Wales where my grandparents lived and my mother and I were born, My Grandfather Charles Edward Gay had a cousin who emigrated to NSW in late 1800 I think to Sydney area originally, so I don't know if you are related to this branch regards, Sheila Kell

Posted: 9 Jun 2008 2:52AM GMT
Hi Sheila

Saw your message re: gays

I have GAY family members that I am researching in Australia N.S.W.

What I do know is that my great grandfather was Robert Henry Gay & his wife Annie Gay (nee Warrall). My grandmother was Nellie Gay & I have info on her siblings. They immigrated from London (port) to Sydney in 1912 and lived in Granville N.S.W. all their lives.

If you can tie this in to your tree please let me know.

Regards,

aussielea1

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 1:03PM GMT
I have a Charles Henry Gay in my tree born at Wilcannia, He married Amy Smith who was born at Suttons Forrest, Amy was the daughter of my great great grandfathers sister, Hannah Bunt

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 12:23AM GMT
Hi Sheila Kell, please contact me daphneaura@bigpond.com I have a friend who father was Roy Gay brother to your grandmother Nillie. She also had a sister Marge.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic