Search for content in message boards

clyde mcallister

clyde mcallister

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 9:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: buchanan malone branch mcallister kirk
looking for info on clyde mcallister born 1919 died in1960;s in huntsville alabama married to vena lee branch an to a lou

Re: clyde mcallister

Posted: 7 Apr 2012 1:17PM GMT
I believe I may have info on Clyde. My Clyde was a twin to Claude and the son of Richard Arthur "Bud" and Jane. His grandfathter John G McAllister was my ggg grandfather.

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 12:34AM GMT
is that the same one my had a twin claude and his father name is richard and clyde was married to my grandmother verna lee branch in he is supose to be my mother father any info would help i know he was in alot jail and done a lot of crime it was told that my grandmother broke him out of jail in the 1930;s i found an old newspaper clipping from the libary but any info would help thank you bell

Posted: 10 Jul 2012 4:02AM GMT
I am related to these McAllister's Richard brother Hezikiah is my gg grandfather, their father was John G. and I would like to share my info with you.
Thanks, Betsy McAllister

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 10:51PM GMT
Surnames: mcallister branch kirk buchanan malone
thank you yes i would like what info you have on clyde mcallister i have some info on him i have his crime records and marrieds paper and divorce papers. thank you bell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions