Search for content in message boards

Sanders family in Indiana

Sanders family in Indiana

Alice Wood (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2000 7:35PM GMT
lost contact with all my mom side of family when my grandparents died... they were Riley and Adola Sanders..Mom name is Annabel Sanders Teter

Sanders in Indiana

Posted: 30 May 2000 5:02AM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2003 12:06AM GMT
Alice, to you know where in Indiana? I have a ton of Sanders relatives in Northeastern Indiana, and I'm trying to track down information on them. Will Sanders (my gg grandfather) was born in Randolph County, 3/16/1862. Married Emma ________. Children: Jesse, George, Ada, Annetta. Will's brothers were: Allen J. (of Munice) and Charles I. (of Bryant)

Sanders of Indiana

Elizabeth (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 11:02AM GMT
I have some family from Indiana. Jennings Co. Back in 1800s. Ruth Ann ARMSTRONG married Amos Sanders and had a son Harold.Ruth Ann ARMSTRONG was born on Aug 27th, 1844 there. I do not have dates for Amos or Harold. That is all I found out still looking!
Marie
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 11:10AM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2003 12:06AM GMT
Thanks, Marie!

I'm still looking, too... so far, no concordance with your Sanders and mine, but maybe we'll find something.

Best,
Elizabeth

sanders in Indiana

alice (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 2000 7:23PM GMT
Elizabeth, sorry took so long to answer, but yes my mom family is from Frankfort,Kokomo area. She was the daughter of Riley and Adola Sanders,,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions