Search for content in message boards

Schumacher/Lutz relatives

Schumacher/Lutz relatives

Posted: 23 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Feb 2002 10:18PM GMT
Surnames: Schumacher, Lutz
I am researching my grandmother's family who lived in the Marble Rock area. Christina Lutz Schumacher and Eugene Schumacher. Eugene was born in Alsace, France to Joseph
Schumacher and Francoise Liss. Christina was the daughter of George Lutz and Barbara Maser Lutz(Dubuque) Am looking for their relatives with any information. Thank you!

Re: Schumacher/Lutz relatives

Posted: 5 Jul 2003 11:02AM GMT
Surnames: NOE LUTZ HERRMAN SCHIFF
Try checking Herrlisheim Alsace France - my NOE/LUTZ line is from there - associated names include LIESS - maybe your LISS. The community of Herrlisheim is only 4,000 strong today - so the family names matching makes it probable. Try alabase.net www.cdhf.net/fr/ www.herrlisheim.fr.st/

If I can be of any help... let me know!

susan knutson (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2003 12:44PM GMT
Surnames: Schumacher, Liss, Lutz
Thank you so much Bonnie. I've hit a wall for quite some time now, so I'll take a look at that website. Where is Herrisleim in Alsace?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 6:34PM GMT
Hello!! I am George John Lutz' relative and may have some info on Christina Lutz and husband. What do you need to know? I do believe I have a picture or two of them!

Angela Farek
angelafarek@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions