Search for content in message boards

Genealogy

Genealogy

Sanchis Ada (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: Welleman, Boven, Verbeeke, Jonge, Visscher, Gijs, Joris, Slippe, Poelman, Verbrugge, Vermander, Ploeg, Brugge, Billet, Zoelers, Wilson, Mussele, Bregt, Vreede, Malland, Pieters
I'm searching information concerning all this following names all from ZEELAND : VAN BREGT, VAN DE VREEDE, DE JONGE, PIETERS, MALLAND, VAN DER MUSSELE, WILSON, ZOELERS, BILLET or BIJLET, VAN BRUGGE, VAN DER PLOEG from Zierickzee, VERMANDER, VAN BOVEN, VERBRUGGE, SLIPPE alias POELMAN, JORIS, GIJS, VISSCHER, DE JONGE, VERBEEKE, WELLEMAN

De Jonge

Posted: 2 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2001 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Goossen, Poelman, Blommaart, De Gouwenaar, Gouwenaar, Van Baalen, Baalen, Van Es, Es, Van Liere, Liere, Raas, De Jonge, Jonge, Rijckaardts
Hi Ada,

I have a DE JONGE family in Goes, Zeeland 1600-1803.
Posted: 7 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2001 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Blommaart, Goossen, Poelman, Van Baalen, Baalen, De Gouwenaar, Gouwenaar, De Jonge, Jonge, Raas, Van Es, Es, Van Liere, Liere, Rijkaardt
Trying to reach Ada with more POELMAN info. Has e-mail address changed?

ancestors

Posted: 25 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 May 2006 1:45PM GMT
Surnames: Polderdyke, Polderdyk, Polderdijk
i am trying to trace my ancestors. grandfather came from zeeland,netherland,john polderdyke son of marinus and frances polderdyke.marinus and his wife came to USA in 1883. they hAD two sons john DOB 1874 and jacob DOB apr 19,1881 and two daughters nellie DOB sept 15, 1865 and delia DOB nov 13,1876 all born in zeeland. any information is appreciated. spelling of last name could differ due to imigrating to USA. all of the family settled in kalamazoo, michigan.

Vande Vrede family

Posted: 27 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2002 9:22PM GMT
Surnames: Vande Vrede, Lindenberg
My great grandfathe was Jan Vande Vrede, born in Waarde. He married Cornelia Lindenberg from Yerseke. The lived in Yeseke. My Grandfather, Issac(Isak)Vande Vrede was born in Yeseke.Does anyone have any information regarding my family?

Verbeeke

Posted: 25 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2003 1:53PM GMT
Surnames: Verbeeke, Verbeke
I have Johan Baptiste Verbeeke from Bierviet, Zeeland and his children Emilie, Ferdinand, Pieter, Eduard, and others. If you have any VERBEEKE, VERBEKE family, please contact me.

Re: Genealogy

Posted: 21 Oct 2002 3:40PM GMT
I have certain members of my extended family called van Bregt but no info beyond 20th Cnetury

Re: Genealogy

Posted: 26 Jan 2003 10:17AM GMT
Edited: 11 Feb 2003 5:36PM GMT
Hello, My greatgrandfather was Pieter De jonge from Terneuzen, Province of Zeeland, Netherlands. He was married to Jacomine Roose, and my grandmother, Janna De Jonge was born in 1873. Janna married my grandfather, Jacobus VanDe Wege in 1898. They lived in the village of Margarita and came to the US in 1907, where they settled in Holland, Michigan. Hope this info. is useful to you. Regards, Margaret Watson

Re: Vermander/DeJonge

Posted: 18 Mar 2005 3:29PM GMT
Surnames: Vermander/Young dit DeJonge
I am hoping to find information on Antoine Vermander and Frances Young dit DeJonge. Antoine was from Belgium he married Frances (from Germany) and they lived in Macomb Co., MI from the 1850's until their deaths. Any information on their ancestry would be appreciated.

Re: Verbeeke

Posted: 10 Sep 2013 12:06AM GMT
John Baptiste verbeke is my 2 times great grandfather .... his son Ferdinand is my grandfathers father....my grandfather is august b. verbeck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic