Search for content in message boards

Fortenberrys in Alabama

Fortenberrys in Alabama

Linda Rainey (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 3:37AM GMT
I am researching the Wyley Fortenberry family of Spartanburg, SC and in Alabama by 1860. He had a son, Henry T. Fortenberry who married Nancy Jane Mitchell.

Fortenberry

Melinda Flanagan (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 2000 6:18PM GMT
I do not know any of the names you mentioned.(sorry)I am looking for information on a Sarah Fortenberry. I believe she is my great great Grandmother.If you know of her please e-mail me at joek97123@yahoo.com
thank you

sarah fortenberry

Linda (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2000 4:23AM GMT
Do you have any dates for Sarah Fortenberry? Any information about whom she may have married? Is Fortenberry her maiden or married name?

Sarah Fortenberry

Melinda Flanagan (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2000 5:11PM GMT
Thank you so much for your reply.I know very little about Sarah. This is what I know. If it is accurate, I am not positive. She was born in 1864. She died Nov.24 Sometime after 1929. I believe. I also believe she lived with her son in law Jim Flanagan untill she passed away. She is burried in Haleyville Alabama at a Mnt. Joy cemetery. I do not know if Fortenberry is her maiden name or a married name. I believe she had a daughter Mattie Littles.That is all I know about her.I would so love to know so much more about her.If you know of any thing please help me.
Thank you
Melinda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic