Search for content in message boards

An Invite to the Hettinger's

An Invite to the Hettinger's

Posted: 2 Sep 2004 6:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jun 2013 8:25PM GMT
My father was Lawrence Howard Hettinger and we have research the family back Johann Michael Hettinger of Baden Germany. If you are willing to share we would like to compair notes with you. I can be contacted at LDHINDIANA@FRONTIER.COM Come visit and see if we can link your branch to the tree.

Re: An Invite to the Hettinger's

john Hettinger (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2004 1:43PM GMT
Surnames: hettinger
I have family in Louisville, KY

Immigrated from baden region in 1851
what is the geographic location that a majority of your family now resides

Posted: 3 Sep 2004 3:40PM GMT
Edited: 11 Oct 2004 5:38PM GMT
Well lets see Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, South and North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kansas, New Mexico,California Oregon, Washington,and Montanna. any state not mentioned wait someone will write to us and be unknown family. If you would like to visit as I fisrt wrote e-mail me and tell me how your related and to whom your related and we will send and invite to our site.

john Hettinger (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2004 6:17PM GMT

Posted: 3 Sep 2004 6:30PM GMT
No it is a private website thats why I gave and stated my e-mail address so as to get to know the family and set up and invite to our private family site and tree. Only members are on or have access to the site as I've said.

Posted: 3 Sep 2004 6:38PM GMT
This is for John
There was no webstie mentioned It simpley said if you ar willing to share info contact me at the E-MAIL address. Simple if your a Hettinger and welling to share info and want to visit a Private Family site that is only visited by other family members then use the E-Mail its that simple.

Posted: 20 Oct 2004 1:25AM GMT
Surnames: Hettinger
My husbands grandmother was Emma A. Hettinger(1861-1928)

She was the daughter of Charles Hettinger (1800-1872) from Baden Germany, and Christine Wagner Hettinger (1815-1884) also from Baden Germany.

They lived in Madison Ohio, Lake County.
Any connection?

Ginny Pinkava

Posted: 1 Oct 2005 5:17PM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2005 1:58PM GMT
Would your Johann Michael Hettinger have been born 1/23/1753 and married Anna Maria Bregin 1/8/1776?

L Hettinger (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2005 6:22PM GMT
I have him born 31 Dec 1700 in Merchingen, Mosbach, Baden, Germany and Married to Margaretha Reinhard
If you would like to sare more info contact me at
ldhindiana@verizon.net

Posted: 7 Oct 2005 2:28AM GMT
I am unable to send an email to your site as the claim for non delivery is that it is full. Will try again later.
Donna Hettinger Collini
Donnalhc3@aol.com

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions