Search for content in message boards

Phineas Pooler

Phineas Pooler

Posted: 26 Oct 2004 4:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 May 2005 8:44PM GMT
Surnames: POOLER
Looking for any information about Phineas Pooler. My gggg Grandfather. I have some information, he had 2 wives, and many children and spent most of life in and near Chenango Co and Cortland Co, where he died. Will be happy to share what I have. Donna Pooler Miller

Re: Phineas Pooler

Posted: 24 Apr 2010 3:36AM GMT
Dona,

Any info you can share about Pooler's from Cortland Co. New York would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is jimmy.pooler@gmail.com I am a Pooler from the Zelotes line.

Thanks
Jimmy

Posted: 12 Jun 2010 12:24AM GMT
i have just begun searching for POOLER data for my son-in-law. There was a Phineas POOLER b. 1815 NY and his wife, Mary Ann MURWIN b. 1815 NY who setted in LaSalle Co., IL and lived there until their deaths. Phineas had a brother named Ruben b. 1808 Lock, Cayuga Co., NY (according to the internet) who m. Catherine MURWIN. Catherine d. Astabula Co., OH and Ruben came to LaSalle Co., IL with his son, George B. POOLER. Phineas and Mary Ann had the following children: Fannie M. b. 1842, Reuben H. b. 1845, Adelia b. 1849 and Charles Eugene b. 1850 all in Uniontown, Astabula Co., OH. I have to think that this connects with your Phineas somehow because that is not a very common name.

Posted: 15 Jun 2010 2:26PM GMT

I.m sure they are somehow related, my Phineas was born Pownal,Bennington,VT 1776-7 a son of Penuel Pooler & Lucy.
He showed up in Delaware Co NY 1800,census and Cortland, NY 1830-1850. He grew up in S Hadley MA.one of 10 children.
He had 2 known wives Sybil Wheeler and Lovina Leonard
and possibly another,Nancy ??

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions