Search for content in message boards

Fischer/Dominicy

Fischer/Dominicy

Posted: 25 Aug 2006 4:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Have some info on these families plus Lebahn,
Schlichtkrull, Rekau families. I am married to Barbara Fischer from Ramona. SD.

Phil G.

Re: Fischer/Dominicy

Posted: 29 Nov 2007 2:37AM GMT
Surnames: Fischer, LeBahn
I am working on the family genealogy of Joseph Nicholas Fischer, Sr., who was married to Marguerite Catherine Dominicy. He had twin sons, Nicholas and Joseph, one of whom married a Lebahn. He also had a grandson, Sylvester Fischer, who married Doris Elaine Lebahn, from Ramona SD, whose father was Alfred Frederick LeBahn, who died in 1972.

I am especially interested in any information on the Fischer or Dominicy families.

Posted: 23 Jan 2012 3:05AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2012 3:05AM GMT
We live in Nick Fisher's (one of the twins) home in Ramona. His son and grandson's still live here in town.

Posted: 26 May 2012 5:51PM GMT
Are you interested in Hulda Schlichtkrull's family? I may be able to help. Lottie

Posted: 29 May 2012 5:00AM GMT
Surnames: Fischer - Schlichtkrull
Hi Lottie Send me all you have, my wife was Barbara Fischer and I need to finish here line for our kids,
Jodi is 36 and David is 29, we have some info and more
is better. Thank Phil Gonzales Denver

Posted: 29 May 2012 4:06PM GMT
Phil: Please send me your address and I will send you what I have. I looked at the actual church records in Lussow; visited the church and met the Schlichtkrull family in Greifswald Germany this past year. Hulda's father, Ludwig, was a twin. Carolina Friederika Christiane Schlichtkrull Zingelmann, Ludwig and Wilhelm Schlichtkrull migrated to America. They had other brothers and sisters who did not.
Hulda's family sent food and clothing to the relatives in Germany after WWII. Gertrude, who is in her 80's, remembers that and expressed appreciation to me. They are truly an amazing family. Lottie Leader
per page

Find a board about a specific topic