Search for content in message boards

fuller family tree

fuller family tree

lois lee brand billings (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 11:17PM GMT
i have the fuller family tree dating from 1510, including mayflower records, down to present direct descendants. only those who believe they may be "connected," need reply. my children are fuller descendants.

Fuller Family Tree

Sara (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2000 7:01AM GMT
Lois,

Since you have the Fuller family tree from the 1500's up, by any chance, do you have any Fullers on there from Ireland and/or Ohio? I'm looking for my gggrandfather, David Fuller(Ireland), and my ggrandfather, George S. Fuller(Ohio?). George Fuller was born 1839 but I'm not sure if he was born in Ireland or Ohio. I have conflicting documents. George lived in Centerburg/Mt. Vernon, OH. He married Sophia Peardon. Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks

Sara

fuller family tree

lois lee billings (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2000 12:31PM GMT
sara, no connections, sorry.

Fuller Family Tree--to Lois

Betty G (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 4:33PM GMT
In the Fuller Tree, is there a Edward Fuller who was married to Eliza Beers. I don't have dates but one Son was b/ 1900 in Illinois.
thanks

eliza beers

lois (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 6:35PM GMT
i cannot find connection; will ask family historian.

Fuller Family

Posted: 19 Aug 2000 8:32PM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2003 5:32AM GMT
Do you have any information on Cynthia Fuller m. Albert Simmons in Plymouth, MA on 9/27/1863. Cynthia's mother was Mary H. Fuller and father was Albert Fuller.

Fuller Genealogy

Laurie Darling Oylear (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 6:54PM GMT
Hi Lois! I too have a Fuller Genealogy book including the Salem Gang. It's about 47 pages and is the direct lineage of Thomas Fuller titled "A brief Sketch of
Thomas Fuller and His Descendants With Historical Notes" published in 1896. It reads like a novel!
My father was born in 1899 and though his 2 older brothers are included, I had to add his information.....and I did.
Trade ya.... I can email pages to you if you like?

Laurie
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 2:56PM GMT
Edited: 8 May 2004 8:42PM GMT
Lois, according to an Aunt's reseach, my family is traced to 2 brothers on the Mayflower. Then residents of Vermont NY, with interfamily marriages recorded. Family characteristic is medium height, heavy body with powerful physique.

Freedom Fuller left Vermont to Jefferson County, NY, no wife's name, but 4 children: Chauncey, Samuel, (went thru ILL., Wis. to Utah and Idaho), Mary, m. Katcham, Sylvester Smith, with sister moved to Yorkville(now Franksville, Wis) in 1849.
I have more names and dates, but don't want to bore you if no connection. Do you have any of these people in your line? Sue

search of surname:FULLER

Mark Campbell (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 5:54PM GMT
My grandfatherClayton J. Fuller of Kalo Iowa, mentioned our ancestry as far back as Samuel Fuller, who came over on the Mayflower....Is this connection accurate? In search of history
Posted: 26 Aug 2000 9:06PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2002 2:12PM GMT
I have a copy of a picture of a Thomas Fuller that the Ohio Historical society gave my cousin. On the back of the picture is written, "Thos. Fuller, St. Paris Rd., 1/2 mi north Spg Troy, New Carlisle, O. I'm not sure if he is directly related to me or not. My direct line begins with Martha Elizabeth Thompson (b.9-22-1852), then Lemuel Mead Thompson (b. 4-6-1816), then Larkin Thompson(b. 1786). Are any of these people in your information?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions