Posted: 6 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kolenko
if your last name is kolenko....would like to correspond by e-mail

Kolenko

Susan (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
My grandfather was a Kolenko and I am searching for information on him and the rest of the family.

Re: Kolenko

Posted: 7 Mar 2002 3:10PM GMT
My father was a Kolenko as well. Emigrated to Canada in mid 1950's from Prekmurje, Slovenia.
Looking to find additional information on his parents/relatives on both sides of his family. His father was also Martin Kolenko, mother was Marija Sarjas and both from the town of Trnje.
Any information you may have that relate would be great.

lily (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2004 2:30AM GMT
I happen to know of a Kolenko Martin but he passed away in 1976 he was my uncle. I also happen to know a Vincec and her name is Mary. I was wondering if you and I happen to be related in some way. Is your mothers name Mary. and is your brothers name is Martin. If this is correct please reply. Do you happen to have four children by the way.

Posted: 8 Sep 2012 4:44PM GMT
Surnames: HORVAT Christiane
ma mère née Rosalie KOLENKO à TRNJE PREKMURJE
son père Martin KOLENKO, sa mère MARIJA SARJAS
elle a émigré en France en 1938 et décédée en 1982

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 6:48PM GMT
Surnames: KOLENKO
My grandfather/s were Matjas, Stephan, Franc, Ivan...lived in the now Crensovci area of Slovenija.

I have found many Kolenko's...just need to make the right connection.
maggie

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 6:53PM GMT
Surnames: KOLENKO
I have lots of information on the Kolenko's of prekmurje...I can direct you to some information if you know who your grandfather is and where he was born,
maggie

Posted: 5 Nov 2012 8:21PM GMT
Kristin,

Not sure but you may be a relation as I know my father had an older sister Rozina who's married name was Horvat that lived in France. She had 3 daughters which we had meet back in Slovenia in 1973 on a family vacation. I do remember 2 of the daughters names one being Kristina, the other Brigitta however have forgotten the third daughter's name.

Would this be the case and could you be a relative?

Posted: 5 Nov 2012 8:27PM GMT
Thanks for the response Maggie. What I currently know is that both my father & grandfather had the same name - Martin Kolenko. Their hometown was Trnje (which is near Crensovci). My father's mother was also from the same hometown of Trnje and her family last name was Sarjas. I was once told that my father's grandfather (my great grandfather) was a soldier in the Russian army however don't know whether he was of Russian decent or just served in the army.

If you could provide any links or information it would be greatly appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic