Search for content in message boards

Howard Family of Eastern KY

Howard Family of Eastern KY

Posted: 1 May 2000 6:02PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 2:23AM GMT
Here's what I have on the Howard's of KY. I have a Martin Vanburen Howard b1842 and father of:
Benjamin Franklin, John Breckingridge, Daniel Boone,whose spouse was Rita Lovely, Dudley W. Howard married to Flora Carpenter, Joseph, b 1909 died 1996, Jane Howard married to Allen Lovely, Minnie Howard married to Wm. Lovely(Buddy) and Jahizas Howard who married Charlie Lovely. Martin Van was a brother to Nathan Howard as well as Rebecca Howard, and Preacher Richard (Dick) Howard. I need birth dates, other spouses names and Wife of Martin Vanburen Howard. I need to know Jahaiza Howard's 1st husbands name and her children's names. I'm not sure, but I believe Jahaiza Howard had 7 children by her first husband and I'm also not sure, but I believe that Jahaiza was the daughter of Wiley or Wm. Arnett. Any info. would be appreciated. E-mail me at: ers840@yahoo.com Thanks, Eulonda

Howard family of Eastern Kentucky

Charlene Wooster (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2000 3:42PM GMT
Eulonda, I have a Jahazee b. 10/1850, d. 4/20/1902. She was a daughter of Wiley Arnett. I think my father was decended from Wiley. Don't know for sure yet.

Reply to Charlene - Jahazee Arnett Howard

Posted: 7 May 2000 7:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 2:23AM GMT
Hi Charlene,

Got your message about Jahazee. It is very possible that this is the same Jahaza Arnett Howard I was asking about. I do not have birth dates on the Howard family. When you get more info. please let me know. I believe Jahazee/Jahaza was married to Charlie Lovely but her lst marriage was to a Howard. E-mail me if you get more info. Thanks, Eulonda - ers840@yahoo.com

RE. Eulonda

Charlene Wooster (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2000 2:14PM GMT
Hi Eulonda.I have Jayhazee Arnett as being born in Oct. 1850 and dying on Apr. 20, 1902. Will send more when I have it. Charlene

Howard family of Eastern Kentucky

Charlene (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2000 6:18PM GMT
Hi Eulonda. This is an update on the information I have on my Jahazee. She married a Martin Howard and had a son named Benjamin, b.May 1870 who died Aug. 17, 1954. Benjamin married Elizabeth Bett Patrick,b.Feb. 1873. They had 12 children. They are: John b.Nov.1889,Rose Ann, b.April 3,1891, Jane,b.Oct.1893, Auda,b.Jan.1896, Gussie,b.May 1898,Clarence,b.Oct 10,1901,Dora, Hazel,Carl,b.Aug 7,1905,Nell,one "living", and Jahazee. Hope this is what you were looking for. Charlene

Jahaza Arnett Howard

Nell Stanley (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2000 5:08PM GMT
Jahaza was a daughter of Wiley and Elizabeth Sizemore Arnett. She married 5/2/1867 in Magoffin Co., Kentucky Martin Vanburen Howard, son of Benjamin and Nancy Adams Howard.
Posted: 20 Dec 2000 3:29PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 2:40PM GMT
This message is for Nell Stanley. Do you know anything about a Lettie Durham who married Thomas Howard? Would appreciate any help you can give me. It seems that she was a cherokee indian because I can't find any infomation on her, not even in any census'.
I do know that Thomas Howard was killed by the Shawnee Indians. Thanks for any info.
Posted: 4 Jul 2001 7:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Higgins, Howard, Arnett, Maggard
Deborah,

I have a Letty Durham married to John Thomas Howard. Their children were: Benjamin, Thomas, James, John, Judah, Elizabeth, William, Celia, & Moses.

Does this look like the family you were trying to find?

Lisa Tucker

Re: Howard

Posted: 4 Jul 2001 2:45PM GMT
Surnames: Howard
Hi Lisa;

Yes that is the same Letty Durham that I am looking for.
She was married to John Thomas Howard.
I would appreciate it very much if you would be willing to share any information that you have. It has been very hard for me to find any information on them. Again, thank you for your reapply and any help that you can offer.

Thank you
Deborah Howard email address is elmofud@dragonbbs.com

Re: Howard

SHIRLEY HOWARD (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2001 2:17AM GMT
HELLO,
MY NAME IS SHIRLEY HOWARD. THOMAS HOWARD/LETTIE DURHAM WAS MY G G G G G GRANDPARENTS. THOMAS/LETTIE'S SON, JOHN COVEY "WARJACK" HOWARD, AND THEIR OTHER SON, BENJAMIN HOWARD ARE IN MY LINEAGE. "WARJACK" WAS BORN ABT 1766 AND BENJAMIN ABT 1776.

"WARJACK" MARRIED MARY RISENER AND BENJAMIN MARRIED PHOEBE SLUSHER. DO THESE NAMES SOUND FAMILIAR? IF SO, PLEASE E-MAIL ME. I WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE INFORMATION.

THANK YOU,
SHIRLEY HOWARD
lb.howard@gte.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic