Search for content in message boards

Havens in Rushville

Havens in Rushville

Posted: 23 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 12:08AM GMT
Surnames: Havens, Amos, Oliver, Bates, King
Hello, I am looking for information about the Havens, Bates, Amos, Oliver, families from Rushville around 1820 on to 1880. The Havenss are related to the Rev. James Havens who was in Rushville Indiana. Thank you, Sally Havens

KING - Stamm

phyllis gibbs (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stamm

Looking for info on Margaret Stamm of Rush Co In m a King. Any info appreciated
grgrma2001@webtv.net

Havens in Rushville

Posted: 24 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2002 10:23PM GMT
Kings in Rush County. Have some info on a William King (1777-1837) and family who lived ca 1833 in Rush County Indiana. Wife was Mary Evans King. Had 12 children. Wm King's father, George King, was in the Revolutionary War.
If you wish,can provide additional info on both

Kings in Rush Co.

Posted: 15 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2001 9:59PM GMT
Surnames: King, Beall
I am researching Samuel King in Rush Co. In. Would your William have a son Samuel born in Virgina. Saumuel and wife Delihah Beal lived in Rush Co. (1850 Census)

Re: KING - Stamm

Joan Lindley (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2001 7:35PM GMT
I think that Maggie King who married Ted King was a Stamm.
contact Katje at janisch@pavo.seed.net.tw She is researching this branch of the Kings. Perhaps you will have info to exchange.

Re: KING - Stamm

Phyllis Gibbs (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2001 2:35AM GMT
Joan, thank you very much for info.

Re: Havens in Rushville

Posted: 23 Mar 2002 12:43PM GMT
Surnames: Bright, Havens
I have Eliza Jane Havens b. 04 Jan 1827 d. 09 Aug 1896
married to William B. Bright in 1849 in Rush County and living
there in 1850 Census. I am in the belief she is probably a child of Rev. James Havens. Does any one have a list of
James Haven's children?

Posted: 23 Mar 2002 3:58PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2004 3:15AM GMT
Hi Mark, My husband is the descendant to Rev. James. I have been doing research for about four years. What I have come up with so far is not documented. So take it as a place to start with your research.
From what I have learned so far, James's father John, who was from Mason CO Ky, married at least twice. With his first wife he had James and some other sibling. He remarried early 1800's and had many more children. I believe Eliza was in this second group. So she would be James's step-sister. I do have a list of all of James children. There were 15 in all. I will have to get my records out to give those to you if you would like. There is another gal that has been talking to me about Eliza. I will direct her to these message boards.
Sally Havens

Mark A. Warner (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 4:18PM GMT
Surnames: Havens, Bright,
Yes, I would like their names if Eliza Jane is one of them then Rev. James would be my ancestor and in that case I would like all the genealogical info on him you can muster. Just about any format will do. Thanks for replying!!!!

Posted: 24 Apr 2002 1:37AM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2004 3:15AM GMT
I believe that Eliza was a stepsister to James. James's mother died while he was very young. His father remarried and with this second bunch of kids Eliza was included. Sally
per page

Find a board about a specific topic