Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Busby

Elizabeth Busby

Posted: 12 Jun 2003 1:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:37PM GMT
Surnames: Busby, Green, Johnston, Miles
My husband is the ggggrandson of Elizabeth Busby. Nancy C Green was his gggrandmother. Would love to share information. Also believe we my have another connection. Aruther Samuel Johnston Married Josphine Miles. Janet Johnston

Re: Elizabeth Busby

Posted: 13 Jun 2003 10:48PM GMT
Surnames: Busby
Janet,
can you list some of Elizabeth's brothers and sisters?
I have an Elizabeth Busby but not her spouse.
Steve

Posted: 14 Jun 2003 3:31AM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:38PM GMT
Lucinda, Leitita, Balaam Jacob, Zebulon, Eliza Jane, Leonard, John R., Sarah, Charles Moses, Benjamin Franklin, George L. These are all of Elizabeths brothers and sisters. Hope this helps. Janet

Darrel Beatty (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2004 2:18PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:50PM GMT
Surnames: Busby, Green, Wood, Miles
Elizabeth Busby -Green-Wood was my G-G-Grandmother through her daughter Artimus Green -Miles who married John Gillingham Miles . Nancy was Artimus sister.

Posted: 29 Jan 2008 5:21AM GMT
Surnames: Miles, Gotcher, Wells, Green, Busby/Buzbee
Elizabeth Busby is my gggrandmother. Do you have anything about her parents and ancestors? Is your listing of Elizabeth Busby's brothers and sisters on Ancestry?
Thank you.
Louis Miles

Posted: 29 Jan 2008 3:48PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:46PM GMT
Surnames: Busby, Neale
I have two Elizabeth Busbys on my tree. This family came from the Appleton, area.
#1 Elizabeth born 1866
#2 Elizabeth Ellen born 1873-1953 married Willam Thomas Neale
Do you have any more information as to where she was born?
I have another site elsewhere?
Jan

Posted: 30 Jan 2008 1:54AM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:48PM GMT
The Elizabeth I have is from Illinois. Father Zachariah Jr and Mother Sarah. 6 children all born in Illinois, Elizabeth, Robert, Almus, Nancy, Rufus, and Martin.
Zachariah Jr was born in Arkansas to Zachariah and Elizabeth Busby though they spend a lot of their time in Johnson Co, Illinois.

Posted: 30 Jan 2008 7:57PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:49PM GMT
Surnames: Busby, Green, Trainer, Trainor
Thank you for the information. However, the Elizabeth Busby for which I have interest was born in Boone Co., KY 2 Sep 1824 and died in Ogden, Riley Co., KS 23 Jan 1900. She married Samuel Green 25 Aug 1846. He had previously been married to a Nancy Trainer/Trainor. If you have any information on this Busby or Green line, I would love to have it.
Kind regards,
Lou Miles

Posted: 30 Jan 2008 8:12PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2009 9:46PM GMT
Surnames: Busby, Green
Thanks for your reply. However, the Elizabeth Busby I am researching was born in Boone Co., KY in 1824 and later married Samuel Green. She died in Ogden, Riley Co., KS in 1900.
Thanks anyway.
Louis Miles
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions