Search for content in message boards

William A. Woodard, Sulphur Springs, Texas

William A. Woodard, Sulphur Springs, Texas

Linda Sue Garrett Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2006 8:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Would like to correspond with descendents of William A. Woodard. I am doing research on the Garrett family and William's daughter from his first marriage, Florence Cordelia Woodar, is my paternal grandmother.

I do not know Florence's mother's name, however, she was very fond of her stepmother, Beulah Bell Woodard.

I have a family photo taken of William and the first four childred of his second family.

William and Beulah Bell are buried in the Brashear Cemetary, in Brashear, Texas, just outside of Sulphur Springs.

Look forward to hearing.

Linda Sue Garrett Johnson

Re: William A. Woodard, Sulphur Springs, Texas

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 4:32AM GMT
Wow Hello Linda. I'm just now remembering to check this. I definitely know the names William and Beulah Bell. You mentioned in the other thread about relatives we share. I will have to ask my dad more about this.

I know I've been to the cemetery in Brashear & there are so many Woodards there! All family & probably 1/2 the other names I don't even realize I'm related to. heh Small town.

Re: William A. Woodard, Sulphur Springs, Texas

Posted: 31 Jul 2009 7:37PM GMT
Would love to hear more from you.

The Woodards have been especially hard to track. I have a family photo of them (William and Beulah Bell) that I would be happy to share. Thanks so much for responding.

A lot of Garretts are buried in Mount Zion Cemetery in Cumby and Shiloh Cemetery in Klondike. Florence Cordelia Woodard Garrett is buried in Antioch Cemetery south of Paris.

I would give you my email but right now it's out of whack. We can receive but cannot respond. But will do so as soon as it's up and running.

Thanks again for responding and I look forward to hearing from you. Linda Sue
per page

Find a board about a specific topic