Search for content in message boards

olive hill note

olive hill note

Posted: 21 May 2014 1:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
ok I well send you a picture of it the book shows not reported but they made a few olive hill notes

Re: olive hill note

Posted: 28 May 2014 2:54PM GMT
Good to hear from you. Hope you got my letter. I am very excited about seeing a copy of the Olive Hill bill. i have searched for one for many years. Are you a collector like me, or just happened to pick up the Olive Hill and Grayson bills? Looking forward to your copy.

Posted: 3 Jun 2014 3:06PM GMT
Hello Mr. Long. Just wondering if you are going to send me a copy of the Olive hill bill that you own. I am very interested in purchasing it, and will pay whatever you think would make you part with it.

Posted: 5 Jul 2014 11:31PM GMT
Still hoping to get a copy of the Olive Hill bill. Would $10,000 in cash get your attention, sir? I need that note for my collection--but would need to see a photo or Xerox copy of it first. I can't understand why you have not responded to my letters or emails on this website, as you were the one who first contacted me and responded to my initial query. If you don't have an olive hill bill, just tell me and I won't bother you any more.
Fax me a copy at: 1-270-754-1805 or email: r_deavers_2000@yahoo.com. I tried to call you, but could never find your phone number listed anywhere. You can call my cell phone anytime at: 1-270-543=3014.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions