Search for content in message boards

BAIN/HAYDEN

BAIN/HAYDEN

Posted: 8 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Apr 2004 3:27AM GMT
Surnames: BAIN, HAYDEN
Catherine Hayden born c1847 in Kildare to Martin Hayden, a blacksmith and Mary Bain. Immigrated to Australia c1862, possibly with sisters Bridget and Eliza.

Hayden

Valerie stevens (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
I saw your surname list & Hayden was my great grandmothers maiden name.. we have a Michael hayden that we still have the memorial card for dated 1894 (?)... will have to look it up. Anyway... these haydens were in the Eastport, maine area..... maybe even on the Canadian side.... we haven't done research on that side of the family yet. Working on the Fitzgeralds at the moment.... tho the other side of the family seems even more interesting. Hope this is a bit of help.

Re: BAIN/HAYDEN

Posted: 29 Jul 2001 12:55AM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2002 8:26AM GMT
I am interested in the information you have on Mary Baine.
I am trying to trace my Ggrandfather Peter Baine
Thanks
Linda
:o)

Re: Hayden

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 1:43AM GMT
Dear Valerie,
I saw your somewhat belated card about the Hayden's and wondered if your Great Grandmother whose Maiden name was Hayden was Nellie who married Edwin Townsend of Eastport. Nellie's father was Michael and her mother was Adeline. Michael's father , I believe may have been Michael and he passed away under Nefarious circumstances on Sept. 12, 1894 which I will tell you privately if he is the one. I discovered this info while researching Townsend's.

Posted: 3 Jun 2003 10:50PM GMT
Hi Therese,
I have just seen your message. I believe your Martin Hayden is related to my Grandfather Michael Hayden. He had a brother Martin. I think he also had an uncle Martin. He was a blacksmith. We had Catherine, Bridget, Mary and I just can't recall the others at the moment. I will have to look in my records. My grandfather was also a blacksmith
Hope to hear from you
Regards,
Maureen Dunne

Posted: 4 Jun 2003 2:20AM GMT
Hello Maureen, yours is the first positive response I have had on this line. I don't have any further information on this family. The girls came to Australia in 1863. I did discover that Eliza's birth place on her death certificate has been given as Naas, Catherine' was Kildare and I haven't got Bridget's.

maureen dunne (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2003 7:08AM GMT
Hi Therese,
Could you email me please. I know we are definitely related and I have lots of info for you.
Regards,
Maureen

Posted: 4 Jun 2003 11:39AM GMT
Maureen, I don't have your email address. Mine is blackflynn@ozemail.com.au

Re: Hayden -- Emails -- Mark

Posted: 13 Mar 2007 8:00PM GMT

Hi, Sorry we have been so long!

The server that hosted our email addresses, went out of business quite some time ago. If you would like to reach
one of us, you can use one of the email addresses below.

My sister is the one who has all the records and stuff now, as I passed it all off to her some time ago.

Mark F. - tidewalk@hotmail.com

Val P. - valypa2001@hotmail.com

Old emails for "campnet" no longer work.
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 2:34AM GMT
I am looking for any information on Michael Hayden, I know that his wife was Lucinda and they lived in Robbinston Maine and that he was killed in Eastport. Do you know where he was born and who his parents were. My name is Carolyn and Email is C.mcguigan@yahoo.ca
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions