Search for content in message boards

William S. Emmons of Fleming Co., KY

William S. Emmons of Fleming Co., KY

Denise Metzger (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2000 12:47PM GMT
I am seeking information about the Emmons family line in Fleming County, KY. I would appreciate any information about William S. Emmons d. 18 Dec 1918 wife Susan Reeves d. 16 July 1916 in Ringos Mills, KY.

Emmons of Fleming County, Kentucky

Linda Kay (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 11:06PM GMT
This message is for Denise Metzger. My grandmother Alma Ada Emmons is from Fleming County, Kentucky. She was born near Hilsboro, Ky on February 22, 1888, died at age 49 in Illinois. She was buried in Hilsboro next to her husband, Noblitt Manning. Iunderstand she had 4 brothers, Sant, Jesse, Brice and Charles Emmons. Her obituary lists her parents as Robert and Amanda Rawlings. I never knew my grandmother. She died before I was born. I would like to know if you have any other information. Thanks.

Emmons

Denise Metzger (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2000 7:55AM GMT
Linda,
My 2nd great grandfather was William S. Emmons, I'm not sure yet the relationship between Charles and William. I have found Charles in Fleming County 1810 Census. I just started with the Emmons so I don't have alot of information yet! I do have some gleaned from other Emmons descendants though. I will look through what I do have, it may be of some help to you. E-mail me at dmetzger@7cities.net.

Regards,
Denise

Emmons/Ohio

Posted: 23 Jun 2000 2:58PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 2:07PM GMT
Hi, Do you happen to know anything about a John Elmer Emmons who married a one, Hattie
Waters, Had one son, Paulk Curtis Emmons, lived in Harding County, Forrest, Ohio?
Any little bit would be appreciated.
Oh yes, the above is all I have except Paul
was born May 4, 1901, and died Oct 1, 1978.

Thanks, Paula

Emmons

Denise (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2000 8:05AM GMT
Paula,
The information that I have is on the Emmons of Fleming County, Ky. That name doesn't sound familiar, but I will check my information. My information goes back to about 1800, in Fleming County.
Regards,
Denise

Re: Emmons of Fleming County, Kentucky

Posted: 25 Nov 2005 9:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Emmons, Bowen, Armstrong, Foster, Day
Linda,

I may be able to help you with Robert and Amanda Rawlings Emmons. I have these lines in Fleming and several Robert's. Do you you have any dates of birth for Robert and Amanda?

Renee Schaeffer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic