Search for content in message boards

Babcock - New Jersey

Babcock - New Jersey

Posted: 23 Mar 2005 2:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2006 2:20AM GMT
Surnames: Babcock, Millen
Does anyone have information on Babcock's from New Jersey? I have a Mary Elizabeth Babcock born abt 1852 in New Jersey. Family may have moved to Rockland County, NY since she was married in Sloatsburg, NY in 1871. Married John MILLEN. Looking for parents of Mary.

Re: Babcock - New Jersey

Posted: 2 Apr 2005 10:28PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2005 8:47PM GMT
Surnames: Babcock
Hi! Im a Babcock from Paterson, NJ and my ggrandmother name was Mary but her first husband was Victor Babcock, and she was from Dover, vermont.

Posted: 30 Apr 2005 10:33PM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2005 2:41PM GMT
Surnames: Babcock, Gamble
Looking for Leslie Babcock b. 1889 MA, Lived in Fanwood & Newark, NJ
Married Helene Gamble b.1889
Children: Horace b1918 U.S.Air Corps. WWII
Twins Fred b.1919 and Bruce b 1919 U.S.Army WWII
Grandmother Nettie Gamble B 1969 NY. Also lived in Brooklyn, NY in 1880's
Any information gratefully appreciated. They are cousins.
Janice Dewey Brown

Posted: 4 May 2005 6:36AM GMT
Hi, my ggrandfather was from Seratoga Springs, NY. His name was Victor Babcock born around 1899s. Then my grandfather name was John Babcock. My father is Paul Babcock. Thats how far I can go back, my father died when I was real young. Im from Paterson, NJ. My grandfather John was born in Quincy, MA. If you can use this info that would be great. And my grandfather sister name was Gertrude.

Janice Brown (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2005 2:26AM GMT
Thanks for your message but it isn't the right Babcock. Might be cousins or family but I just can't get a handle on them. J.

Posted: 12 May 2005 3:47AM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2005 9:27PM GMT
ok i am a babcock from nj my gpa is fred , hes got babcocks in sussex or franklin nj if this is helpful good cause i am looking also

Carol Babcock (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2005 1:06AM GMT
Edited: 17 May 2005 12:03PM GMT
i dont know if this will help ... but i also am looking for my familys' tree ... all i know is my grandpa is fred glee babcock, i dont know any of his family but i do know that they are up in franklin, or sussex nj please email me if this is help ful because i got a bunch of family waiting to hear from grandpas side of the family we never really knew them

Posted: 14 May 2005 8:51PM GMT
Hi, my grandfather was from Quincy, Mass and his father was from Seratoga Springs, NY and me and my father are from Paterson, NJ.

Carol Babcock (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2005 4:58AM GMT
Edited: 17 May 2005 11:59AM GMT
Surnames: babcock, gould
ok i found more info...ella and chancey babcock were my great grandparents, they had 6 kids , orin, charles, butch, betty, grace, and fred glee (my grandpa), fred married dorothy gould they had 4 kids, elaine, butch, alice and fred glee (my father) my grandpas mother and father are dead, and his sis and bros are in sussex county nj, the are still living, if i find out who grandpas "grandma and grandpa's" i will add more..

Posted: 15 May 2005 6:02AM GMT
Father name is Paul Babcock
Grandfather John Leo Babcock
Ggrandfather, Victor Babcock
Thats as far as I can go back on the Babcock family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions