Search for content in message boards

Any Neal's in MS

Any Neal's in MS

Posted: 20 Jan 2001 10:16AM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2003 7:40PM GMT
I've been using this service for a while. If anyone has information on the Neal's of Carroll, Sunflower, or surrounding counties. Give me a ring. I am aware that some moved to Jackson and Meridian Areas, but mostly coming from the Inverness, Greenwood, Itta Bena areas. Some lived in Holmes county. Some as far away as Yazoo County. My email is JFlec4097@aol.com.

Neal's in Miss

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 3:01PM GMT
Yes, I am from Miss. my fathers people came from Choctaw Co. Al. to Clarke Co. Miss in 1800's. There were some in Kemper County that were distant relations, and some in Louisiana and Texas that were related.

Neals in Ms.

Linda Lambert Dick (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 6:50AM GMT
Yes, I have Neals in Lawrence Co., Pike Co. and amite Co. Ms.

Linda

Neals in Ms.

Posted: 15 Mar 2001 6:13PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jan 2003 6:26PM GMT
looking for John Thomas Neal Married to
Annie E. or Mae Faulkner they were my ggrandparents That is all I know about them. My mother's mother was one of John Thomas's daughters. They lived in Amite Co. and
Attala Co.Ms Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks Bob Price

Re: Neal's in Miss

Posted: 27 Jun 2001 5:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Janice,
Need help locating ancestors of James Monroe Neal (married to Dora Irby). Father of Ludie Neal who married Oliver Alexander Norsworthy. Clarke County, MS.

Thanks

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 6:30PM GMT
Edited: 4 May 2003 7:47PM GMT
Surnames: Neal, Fletcher, Ivy, Chandler, Allen, Sprowell, Lanfair, Davis, Caradine, Calvert, Vaughn, Johnson, Drake, Penn, Cain
Hi Janice,

My Neal's are all decended from a Jew who lived in Columbus, MS. He left us nothing but his last name. I don't know his first name. I'll see what info I can get about him, however, all the black Neal's descended from him lived in Leflore County, MS. Sorry. Take Care and God Bless,

Ryan Neal

Posted: 5 Aug 2001 4:07AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Edited: 17 Aug 2001 3:34AM GMT
Surnames: Neal
My grand father was supposed to be from MS but I do not know where. His name was Charlie Neal and I do not know if he had any siblings, but he had one child named Carol, born in MS. He has 3 others born in AR. If you can shed any light on this or put me in touch with someone who can I would greatly appreciate it. Trying to do family trees for my 2 daughters so that they know where they come from! Thank You, Kim

Vicki DeLaGarza (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2003 3:31AM GMT
Surnames: Norsworthy, Carmichael
Hi,
My grandfather was James M. Norsworthy, He married Inez Elizabeth Patrick in either Jones county or Laurel County Mississippi. I believe I've heard my mom and aunt speak of an aunt Ludie. My grandfather was born in 1877. I'm trying to search my roots. I've got some more info that I found a couple of years ago. There were also come carmichaels in the mix. I believe my grandfather's mother was Sarah Carmichael before she married into the Norsworthy. Any info you could share would be great.
Thanks,

Janice Neal Guin (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2003 1:51PM GMT
Go to HTTP:groups.yahoo.com/group/Beckman-site. His site has information on just about everybody in Clarke Co. Miss. I'm sure he has information on the Norsworthy's and Carmichaels. I got some good information on my grandmother on the other side of the family that was a Williams. He has done a lot of research....Janice

Re: Neals in Ms.

Posted: 20 Dec 2013 7:19PM GMT
Im looking the black Neal from Mississippi. My Great Great Grandmother Lucy B. Stokes was the daughter of Jim and Annie Neal she was born in Charleston, Mississippi in 19 and was the second of 12 siblings. Do you think Jim and Annie may be Annie E and John Thomas Neal?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions