Search for content in message boards

Filipino Ancestors --Taridona, Panlilio, Francisco, Caneja

Filipino Ancestors --Taridona, Panlilio, Francisco, Caneja

Posted: 1 Sep 2006 9:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Taridona, Panlilio, Caneja, Francisco
I am trying to find any information regarding my Filipino ancestors and have very little information about my grand-parents, great grandparents. If anyone has any information about ways to search for Filipino data or has a surname of Taridona, Panlilio, Francisco and Caneja, I'd appreciate the information.

Re: Filipino Ancestors --Taridona, Panlilio, Francisco, Caneja

Jhonny Tejero Taridona (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2006 2:08PM GMT
Surnames: Taridona
hi im Jhonny Taridona, presently working in manila Philippines. Im the youngest son of Angel Mendoza Taridona. im also searching for any record of Taridona Family

Beverly Taridona (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2006 2:28PM GMT
Thanks for the post. I am located in the Washington, DC area in the United States and my family moved here when I was very young. My parents are Luis Taridona (who passed away) and my mother is Agnes Joan Panlilio (maiden name.)

Would love to see if we are related ... since there are very few Taridonas.

Jhonny Tejero Taridona (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2006 4:55PM GMT
Ya you're right theres only very few Taridona,i thougth that we are the only Taridona,thats why when i tried to search for it i was really surprised that we are not alone, anyway my father was from sara iloilo but i've never been there, iwas born in Ipil Zamboanga del Sur, i stayed there till i was 9 then we move in Jolo Sulu with my Eldest brother, Geronimo, where he work as municipal agricultural officer, where i finish my elementary & high school. I took my degree in mechanical engineering at Western Mindanao State University at Zamboanga City. We were 7 siblings of Taridona & Tejero family,3 of which are ladies, all married by now, 4 gentlemen, though i'm not too gentle anyway:-) me as the youngest, though i'm not that young anymore i'll be 30 by February 7,2007, i'm not a good looking guy thats why i'm still single, he he he.:) but in fairness i got a GF we've got a lot in common including birth date, month & year. Thats all for now hope to hear from you soon. Thanks God bless!

Posted: 21 Nov 2006 7:22PM GMT
Jhonny, Please email me. I am having difficulties reading your ecrypted address, but will try. My grandfather died when my father was very young. His name was Geronimo Taridona and was married to my grandmother Luz Caneha (maidern name). I have very little information about my father's side since I have no contacts in the Philippines. My father has a sister, Emma (my aunt) who lives in Canada.

Please "write" ... or I should say email, so we can exchange notes of the board. Thanks!

Beverly

Jhonny T. Taridona (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2006 10:03PM GMT
Really? I remembered my father mentioned the name Geronimo, thats why he named our eldest Geronimo also, and that person is living here in manila,since i got here i started looking for any Taridonas even on phone directories, i just cant remember wether it was his brother or uncle, anyway I'll call my brother Geronimo and mother today and ask about it. I knew they'll be happy to hear this news about you, by the way i cant find your e-mail add. Im only using mobile phone for browsing and posting here, so it has very limited functionality, i cant even they your profiles. Im just using my company's e-mail add. i'll check it later, i'll surely write to you as long as i got your e-mail add. i'll create my private e-mail account later. Take Care!

Posted: 22 Nov 2006 2:01AM GMT
good day! I just talked to my Brother Geronimo, and he confirmed that he was named after your grand father. Pls. E-mail me at friscofm@pldtdsl.net so i could the whole story as far as i know. Is your grand father previously been working i B.I.R. here manila?

Posted: 22 Nov 2006 3:02AM GMT
hi, if you have sent me an e-mail pls. it would be better he you could post it here, i'll be visiting this site more often.
Thanks

here is my photo.

(pls excuse me in not so fluent in english)
Attachments:

geronimo (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2006 2:24PM GMT
Surnames: geronimo
Good morning! I am GERONIMO TARIDONA, elder brother of JHONNY my father is ANGEL MENDOZA TARIDONA-when i was young he told me that he was prostrated in looking to find his brother naming GERONIMO MENDOZA TARIDONA for intension in the future that ever he leave this world somebody may have the way to trace the family. So thats why he name me GERONIMO . The last information that he had shared to me is that somebody informed him that his Brother GERONIMO IS working in BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE IN MANILA PHILIPPINES.My father died at the age of 65 yrs old on october 28,1989. please contact me by my cellular phone #09202974794 for further conversation if you have free time.if you have time now please reply my message.

Posted: 22 Nov 2006 2:30PM GMT
Thank you for responding. I am trying to reach you via email, but am having problems reading the address. Can you please send. My e-address is Beverly.taridona@verizon.net.

Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic