Search for content in message boards

James Green & Emma Timberlake

James Green & Emma Timberlake

Julie Kerrigan (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2004 1:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any descendents of James & Emma, believe they had four boys. Amos b1885, Henry b1888, William b1893 and Thomas George b1896.
Any information would be appreciated.
Regards.
Julie Kerrigan (nee Green).

Re: James Green & Emma Timberlake

Chris Timberlake (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2004 10:15PM GMT
Julie,
I have Emma Timberlake, born 1852, she was my great aunt. She had brothers Henry, George, Thomas, Alfred and William, Sister Sarah. Emma was the child of Henry Timberlake and Marianne Nash, 1825 to 1909. If you think there is a connection I will be happy to share my research into the Timberlake family.
Regards, Chris Timberlake.

Posted: 27 Dec 2004 8:33AM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2004 1:04AM GMT
Surnames: cardwell/timberlake/ballard
Chris - I have a gggrandmother who was Marilyn Caroline Timberlake (b.1838) married to Joseph Leonard Cardwell (b.1835), in Tennessee, probably Smith County or close by.
Do you have any info on these?
Thanks,
LYNN

Posted: 27 Dec 2004 8:17PM GMT
Surnames: Timberlake
Lynn,
Sorry but I have no information on the American side of the Timberlake family, I am still working on finding the connection.
I have my own line from the late 1600's, William Timberlake married to Mary Dancer, High Wycombe, Bucks, England, to the present day. Do you have any info on when your line arrived in the States?
If you are interested I can send you a condensed version of my tree showing all the children from William.
Chris Timberlake, in Australia.

Posted: 27 Dec 2004 8:37PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2004 1:04AM GMT
Surnames: TIMBERLAKE/CARDDWELL
Chris - I have not yet found a connection coming into the states. Still working up to that point. Please go ahead, if you will, and send me condensed version of your info. Who knows, it may eventually be helpful to piece everything together.
Thanks, Lynn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions