Search for content in message boards

RASO family genealogy

RASO family genealogy

Posted: 8 Apr 2000 2:55PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 10:47PM GMT
My grandfather was Juan Raso b/8 Feb 1905 in Puerto Rico. He died Dec 1980 Jefferson Cty., Watertown NY. I believe his father's name was Joseph Raso, born in Spain. Joseph married a woman from Puerto Rico. Any information greatly appreciated. Thank you

RASO,REPOLLETT,OLIVERA,GALAN,VELEZ

Posted: 6 Jul 2000 9:16PM GMT
Jose Raso Serena b/abt.1859 in Spain. d/1962 in Puerto Rico ae 103 yrs. He married Eufemia REPOLLETT b/ France but lived in Puerto Rico. They had 5 children. Eufemia Raso;Maximina Raso;Jose Raso Repollet;Juanita Raso Repollett;Juan Stephen Raso. Relatives still living in P.R. names:
Jose Antonio Raso Galan;Carmen Julia Raso Galan;Juan Raso Galan;Lucas Martinez;Isabel Martinez (maiden name);also some Velez surname. Any information, please contact me.

Re: Lucas Martinez

Rebecca Martinez (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 2:36AM GMT
Hi, I just saw your message. My father's name is Lucas Martinez, born in Puerto Rico. His parents come from Spain.I have an uncle by the name of Antonio. I'm not sure if it's the same man. What do you think?

Re Lucas Martinez

Posted: 19 Feb 2001 4:24AM GMT
Hi Rebecca. Thank you for your reply.This could be a connection. I have very little information except on Raso in the U.S. If you go back tomy message #584, which is the one you replied to, click onto the "Parent" above the message and scroll down to Raso.Please e-mail me at faycal@gisco.net

Rebecca Martinez (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 5:05AM GMT
I'm not very sure, but, from what I know, I know that my father "Lucas Martinez" was born in Puerto Rico, his father comes from spain, his mother was born in P.R. but her mother was born in France.I don't know my grandparents name from me dad's side. I do know for sure that he has a sister by the name of Isabel. He comes from a large family, his mother gave birth to twins,(twice)

Posted: 19 Feb 2001 5:11AM GMT
Please e-mail me at \\ faycal@gisco.net

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 4:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: martinez raso, forteza
hello Rebecca, I see here that your father is Lucas Martinez Raso? his sister Isabel is my grandmother, my dad's mother, I am looking for all the family information, could you please touch base with me? Thank you!

Re: RASO,REPOLLETT,OLIVERA,GALAN,VELEZ

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 4:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Apr 2013 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: martinez raso, forteza
my grandmother is Isabel Martinez Raso, her mother is Maximina Raso and her father Jesus Martinez... I am looking for more information of my family. Please contact me. Thank you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic