Search for content in message boards

Daines family tree

Daines family tree

Posted: 14 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Feb 2006 4:29PM GMT
Do you have some dates for these marriages?

Daines family tree

Darla Stephens (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2003 7:38AM GMT
Surnames: Daines, Mole
I am searching for information regarding Arthur Daines, married to Alice Mole. Children bob Daines, Dennis Daines, and Patricia Daines. I have no further history before Arthur Daines, as Bob cannot remember their names. It is believed that Alice may be from North Dakota. Arthur was married a second time to Edith ? Together they had a child Myrna Daines. Art was married a third time to Dorothy.
Arthur Daines had a brother named Bob Daines, Gordon Daines, and a sister(name unknown) who married Jim Pattison or Patterson? We are not sure. Arthur's first wife Alice had at least one sister possibly two (May Mole) and a brother Bill. Anyone with information out there, please post a message or e-mail me.

Daines family tree

darla stephens (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2003 7:39AM GMT
Surnames: Daines, Mole
Unfortunately, I have no dates, however Bob Daines was about 6-9 yrs. old when Alice Mole (Daines) remarried Bud Stephens. Alice and Bud subsequently had three children, Jody, Wes, and sandra. Bob Daines (son of Alice and Arthur) changed his name to Stephens and he is approximately late 60's early 70's today. May Mole, sister to Alice married Percy McLean and had a son Archie Mclean. He would probaby be in about the same age group.

Daines family tree

darla stephens (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2003 7:40AM GMT
Surnames: Mole, Daines
I do not know the exact date Alice mole married arthur daines but they were married at the coast of B.C. somewhere.
Arthur Daines was born in 1904 - parents percy daines and Janet woodward. Alice Mole later married Bud Stephens and she died in 1957. Alice's dad (william Mole & wife Mary) came to east arrow park from Fargo, North dakota in May 1909. At the time Alice was 3.

Re: Daines family tree

Posted: 3 Feb 2007 12:20AM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2007 6:43AM GMT
Surnames: daines
percy daines married janet ellinor woodward in england and had 3 children. the eldest was arthur born 1905 and they immigrated to sask. same year my family came from penticton, white rock, new westminister, vancouver - daines

janet retired to penticton and lived with or near emma daines my ggrandma d. 1917 and janet in 1964. percy went somewhere between 1881 and 1905 that i cant trace

Posted: 11 Feb 2007 11:47PM GMT
Hi Darla, My grandma was Cora Irene (nee-Daines) Cartmale 1917-1993 I actually lived in Penticton for 24 years, and I contacted the Daines family in Penticton years ago, but the old man really didn't want to talk to about the Daines olny to say that he was related to the Daines in Albeta, if I re call. My Daines go back to the eariliest that I have to Robert & Benjamin Daines in England in 1859. They did immagrated to Ontario 1859. I do have alot of Daines in my family tree, but would have to do some research to see if I have such names in there. How far can you go back then?? I'll keep in touch. Geraldine

Posted: 15 Feb 2007 8:31PM GMT
im the grandson of sam daines who came with his mother emma to penticton bc in 1912, his brother tom went to new westminister and john - jack to white rock bc married annie shuttleworth. who are you?

Posted: 27 Feb 2007 2:58AM GMT
Surnames: daines
if the old man was gordon daines then your correct. my daines family in penticton bc goes back to 1912 when the family immagrated from england. emma and the late henry daines of lancashire manchester. emma was nee dawkins nee cracknell and other areas they lived were ixworth, sullfolk, and norfolk. sam, thomas, jack/john and martha

Posted: 3 Apr 2007 8:57AM GMT
Surnames: daines, dawkins
Emma Daines (nee Dawkins) was my great great grandmother through her eldest son Walter who stayed in England. How are we related? Looking for info especially about her sons Joseph and James who emigrated before her.

Posted: 3 Apr 2007 10:46AM GMT
SAM AND WALTER WERE BROTHERS BORN 10 YEARS APART. I AM THE GRANDSON OF SAM. I HAVE NO INFO ON JIM OR JOE. JAMES WAS IN THE 1911 CANADA CENSUS NOT JIM - PER YOUR EMAIL. I HAVE REPLIED WITH SEVERAL - HAVE YOU GOT THEM?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic