Search for content in message boards

Bond's Connection

Bond's Connection

William Smaall (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Small, Bond, Speller, Outlaw
My gg grandfather was named tom Small he married a lady
named Effie bond , they had two Sons Fred Smal And Robert Small. Tom left Bertie County and went to the indians Territories so I was told. After Tom Small left, Effie Bond married a Robert( Bob) Speller, they had 6 children,
Plummer Speller, Johnnie Speller, Lucy Speller, Nanie Speller, Media Speller and Frances Speller.
We are trying to Find any information on Effie Bond's Father, Mother, sisters and brothers also
Tom Small's Father, Mother, brothers and sisters.

Effie Speller

Tiffany Wesson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: speller
Hello my is Tiffany Wesson and I am also looking for my family members who are related to Effie Speller. Mrs. Effie Speller is my ggg grandmother. Her son Plummer Speller is my gg grandfather and his daugher is my grandmother.
I am wonder do you have any pictures of Mrs. Effie Speller because I would love to have some.
Thank you very much.

Re: Effie Speller

Posted: 4 Oct 2009 5:28AM GMT
Surnames: Bond -Speller-Johnson
Hello
My name is Terrance Johnson. I believe we are related. My father was Milton Johnson. His father which is my grandfather was James Johnson, his wife was Janie Speller Johnson. Her father, which is my g grandfather was Plummer "Pie" Speller, his wife was Inese Speller. His mother was known as Effie Bond Speller. My email is TJ540i@aol.com. I just obtained a picture of Effie a few days ago. I will send it to you, if you so desire. An extensive family line has been produced. I will put you in touch with the researchers also if you do desire.
TJ

Re: Bond's Connection

Posted: 28 Mar 2010 9:00PM GMT
Surnames: Speller-Bond-Small
I believe Effie Bond Speller's parents were Luke and Amanda Speller. Please email me with any other info you may have. TJ540i@aol.com
I am the GGgrand son of Effie Bond Small Speller

Posted: 29 Apr 2011 12:43PM GMT
Hello Terrance,

Effie Bond Small Speller is my great-great-great grandmother and I would absolutely love to have a copy of her picture. I have seen the Bond-Speller family website but I don't believe that there is a picture of Effie posted there. Blessings.

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 8:55PM GMT
Surnames: Bond
I was wondering if anyone knows of Mary Eliza Bond b abt 1835 in Bertie NC? Curious as I had research done and was told the name was not Barnes but Bond. Martha Ann Bond b1864 is one of the daughters and mother of my great grandmother Mary Barnes as she stated as her maiden, but I was told bond is the correct name. Trying to find out more information about the history there.

Thanks!

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 9:01PM GMT
Do you have any more information? Mother father Children?

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 9:02PM GMT
Did I ever send you a Picture of GG Mother Effie?

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 9:07PM GMT
Here is another source of information: Facebook Speller Family My Email is TJ540i@aol.com Hope I can help

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 9:26PM GMT
her children were JohnThomas Bond, Reddin Bond, Martha Ann Bond, Denniss Bond, and Lizzi Bond
per page

Find a board about a specific topic