Search for content in message boards

Nora Lula FLOYD

Nora Lula FLOYD

Cathy Hall (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FLOYD, BELL
Searching for information on Nora Lula FLOYD. What we know of her is as follows: She was born on 12 April 1880 in (we think) Coffeyville, Kansas (however, another source says Oklahoma --- could it have been South Coffeyville, OK?). She married Joseph BELL in Purcell, OK in 1869 and she died 21 October 1940 in Texas. Does anyone have any leads on who her parents were (we think her father was named Willie and her mother may have been named Betty or Betsy), or a definite birthplace for her? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Cathy

Nora Lula Floyd

Cathy Hall (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hall, Bell, Floyd
Thanks for responding to the posting. I'm not sure if you were asking about a connection to the Halls. Our Halls all come out of Tennessee into Texas and Oklahoma. None of the Hall names you listed sound familiar as having been connected to our particular branch. Sorry.

I don't know about the Floyds. The ONLY information I have at present is what I previously posted and I don't remember having heard Mass. connected to that line of Floyds either.
I have heard rumors of a connection to Pretty Boyd Floyd, but in this part of the country, that's ALMOST a given.

Thanks again.

Surnames

Jeanne (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hall, Floyd, Herman, Bellows, Sherman
Halls are from Boston, Dorchester, Massachusetts.I am searching for Wildr and Frank Wilder Hall. Wilder m 1 Ada Belows 2 Susan Badger. , Frank m 1Adeline Brigham 2 Eliza Jane Titus. Wilder's parents; James and Sarah Sherman.

Conrad Herman was from Somerset,N.J Wife Elizabeth Berner.

Wm Floyd and Phillip Follett Floyd , Massachusetts 1810-1900

Cynthia Stewart FLOYD

Posted: 16 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 May 2003 7:03PM GMT
Surnames: FLOYD, SMITH
Am searching for any info or documentation that Cynthia Stewart FLOYD was the daughter of Charles FLOYD and Mary Stewart. Cynthia b. 1807 KY , m. John Addison SMITH. Cynthia d. 26 Apr 1874 in IL Had children Nathaniel, Henry,
Thomas A., Eliza and others. Any help appreciated.

Pretty Boy Floyd info

Posted: 1 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Floyd, Pinson
For some lineage of Pretty Boy Floyd go to the web page by David E Pinson:
SEE URL BELOW
Pretty Boy Floyd's great great grandmother was Patience Pinson daughter of Moses Pinson and Margaret Henry.
R Leslie Prince

Jimmy Dale Floyd

Carolyn Floyd Glenn (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Floyd
Am looking for anyone related to Jimmy Dale Floyd or Robert (NMN) Floyd. The families were from Texas Okla area and last I knew they were in New Mexico. Anyone know them??
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2001 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: Floyds
I am related to the Floyds in Arkansas & originally from Georgia. I may be able to help you if you could give me more information.

Thank you,
JoAnn

Floyd Ancestry

Ken Floyd (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
I am looking for information on the father of Turner Floyd, b. 1809 in Ga. Turner married Nancy Smith in 1856 in Madison Co. Ga. I know family line back to Turner but can go no further until I find his father. Possible connection, Per Murray Co. Ga. 1850 census, there was a William and Ann Floyd living not far from Turner. William and Ann were b. 1776 time frame in S.C. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Floyds in Arkansas

Bonnie (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Floyd, Crowley, McCarty
I am interested in Floyds in Arkansas, in particular
Charles F. (Charley) Floyd, born in 1867, Van Buren, married Vallie Crowley in Crawford Co., AR in July, 1893. They had a baby girl, Laura Gladys Floyd in 1895, then Charley was run over by a train and died in Jan., 1896, in Van Buren, but his body was sent to Colorado for burial. He was my great-grandfather. I would love to know more about the rest of his family, but I can't pin that down. Help!
Bonnie

Re: Floyds

Posted: 31 Aug 2005 3:49PM GMT
I would love if you could please help me. I have traced back my family only a couple of generations to Enuck/Enoch and Katherine Floyd who were born in Jackson co. Ark. and buried in Lake Village Ark. their two children I am aware of are Frank Portland and Ruffus Floyd. Frank Died at the age of 40 by drowning. then it goes into my grandfather if you know anythign that pertains to this line of the family please email me at chasidysha@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions