Search for content in message boards

Gross Cuyahogo Co. Cleveland

Gross Cuyahogo Co. Cleveland

Posted: 27 Nov 2002 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gross
Hello, I am looking for descendants of John Gross and Mary (Rostos) Gross born in Austria/Hungary around 1866-1870. They settled in Cleveland and the last address that I have is 1709 Bradford. In the 1920 census their children are listed as: John(21) Mary(19) Anna(17) Steve (13) and Frank(6).
There was an older brother, Michael(24) who married Hazel Barnum and they had 2 daughters.
Mary was married to a Rusnak.
Anna(Baluch) had a daughter named Florence and at one time lived at 2009 W 19th St. Cleveland........I think.

Re: Gross Cuyahoga County, Ohio - Cleveland, OHIO

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 3:25PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: GRAC, Rusnak, Baluch
Typos possible

Name: Gross, John (Ice) (Grac)
Date: Oct 19 1957
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland, Ohio Necrology File, Reel #114.
Notes: Gross, John (Ice) (Grac), of 1709 Bradford Ave., son of Mary and John (both deceased), brother of Mrs. Mary Rusnak, Mrs. Anna Baluch. Frank Grace, Michael (deceased), and Stephen (deceased). Friends received at the Stas Funeral Home, 2289 Columbus Rd., After 2 P. M. Sunday. Time of services later. Arrangements by Hopko Funeral Home, VU, 3-2826.

Name: Rusnak, Mary
Date: Apr 3 1959
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #151.
Notes: Rusnak, Mary (nee Grac), of 3250 W. 114 St., beloved wife of the late Joseph Sr., dearest mother of Dorothy Shook, Joseph Jr., Richard, sister of Anna Baluch, Frank Grac, Michael Gross (deceased), John Grac (deceased), and Stephen Grac (deceased), and grandmother.
Friends received at the Stas Funeral Home, 2289 Columbus Rd. Funeral Saturday, Apr. 4, at 9 a. m. Services at St. Wendelin Church, at 9:30 a. m.
Interment Calvary Cemetery, Cleveland, Ohio.
Arrangements by the Hopko Funeral Home, VU. 3-2826.

Name: Gross, (Grac) Michael
Date: Mar 20 1943
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #032.
Notes: Gross, (Grac) Michael--Father of Ella Jean and Mary, son of John and the late Mary, brother of John, Mrs. Mary Rusnak, Mrs. Anna Baluch, Frank and the late Steve.
Funeral Tuesday, March 23 from residence, 1709 Bradford ave., at 8 a. m. Services St. Wendelin's Church at 8:30 a.m.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic