Search for content in message boards

Chippewa Indian

Chippewa Indian

Mary La Shure (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mustache, Stone, Miller, George
Trying to help daughter-in-law search ancestory. Grandmother was Anna Mustache,George,Miller, who married John Stone. Had daughter Betty Stone. One brother of Anna was James Pipe Mustache. I have been unable to find anything for her. Thank you for your help.

Re: Chippewa Indian

Posted: 28 May 2003 10:40AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
hi. my name is james mustache....I live on the l.c.o. rez.my grandfather was" james pipe mustache". my father was james f mustache .my middle name is darryl....maybe I can help you out "eh"....

Posted: 28 May 2003 12:20PM GMT
Surnames: Mustache, Stone, Miller, George, Hullinger.
Thank you for your reply. I am sure you and Anna are cousins. Her Mother is Betty Stone Hullinger. Betty's father was Jon Stone. and Mother was Anna Mustache. Anna was married several times. To a George, Miller, and the Jon Stone. Anna Mustache died when Betty was either born or shortly there after. Anna has a newspaper that says that the Mustache name was given when a census taker couldn't understand the name. The newspaper article said their name was actually Wolf or Wolfe. Not sure which way to spell the name. There is a Jon Mink but I am not sure where. Any info you can add to this information would be greatly appreciated. Anna is married to my son Jon Andrew( Andy) Thompson. Anna had a child by a previous marriage. Jeremy Skibinski and Andy and Anna have three children of their own. Nicole, Lorin, and Zachariah. Anything you can add about the Mustache family or Stone family would be appreciated. If you know where things happened and dates would be very helpful. Thank you for your time and response. Mary La Shure.

Posted: 28 May 2003 12:20PM GMT
Surnames: Mustache, Stone, Miller, George, Hullinger.
Thank you for your reply. I am sure you and Anna are cousins. Her Mother is Betty Stone Hullinger. Betty's father was Jon Stone. and Mother was Anna Mustache. Anna was married several times. To a George, Miller, and the Jon Stone. Anna Mustache died when Betty was either born or shortly there after. Anna has a newspaper that says that the Mustache name was given when a census taker couldn't understand the name. The newspaper article said their name was actually Wolf or Wolfe. Not sure which way to spell the name. There is a Jon Mink but I am not sure where. Any info you can add to this information would be greatly appreciated. Anna is married to my son Jon Andrew( Andy) Thompson. Anna had a child by a previous marriage. Jeremy Skibinski and Andy and Anna have three children of their own. Nicole, Lorin, and Zachariah. Anything you can add about the Mustache family or Stone family would be appreciated. If you know where things happened and dates would be very helpful. Thank you for your time and response. Mary La Shure.

Posted: 9 Oct 2009 3:50AM GMT
hello..my name is james d mustache....get ahold of the lac courte oreillies tribal enrollment .there you will find us ..or contact me at l3udwhyzer@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic