Search for content in message boards

Davis from Barton and/or Polk Counties, MO

Davis from Barton and/or Polk Counties, MO

Allen Davis (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2001 7:29PM GMT
I am searching for info on Davis from Barton and/or Polk Co, MO. Father was Everett, gFather was Sankie married to Sara( ?? ). other siblings, 3 bro Howard, Harley, Tibby, 2 sis, Pansy, Alta. Any info would be appreciated

Re: Davis from Barton and/or Polk Counties, MO

Posted: 24 Oct 2001 10:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2003 11:37AM GMT
Allen: I live in Barton Co. Missiouri. My maiden name is Davis, but I do not know if I am related to any of the Davis families who live here or not. I don't know much of anything about my dads family. There are a lot of Davis's who live here tho and I might be able to find information for you. I will copy your post and see what I can find for you, as I am trying to find out about my Davis family as well. I will let you know if I find anything.
Nancy

Kim Davis (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2003 2:37PM GMT
Surnames: Davis
I think Fount Davis is from there not for sure. He was born April 20, 1888 died March 28, 1966 in Mt. Pleasant, TN part of Maury County, TN. His wives were Annie Pierce born 1899 died 1918, Lizzie Pierce born Feb. 14, 1898 died Dec. 11, 1978. If you could help me that would be great. I don't know any other of his brothers or sisters or his mother or his father. So if you can help.

Kim Davis (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2003 1:26PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jun 2009 9:20AM GMT
Surnames: Davis
I have changed my email address to bimpooh@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions