Search for content in message boards

frasquillos

frasquillos

rosi (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2004 7:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for my grandma ramona frasquillo castillo born in morenci, in 1900 or so,married to my granpa manuel velazquez from san andres chihuahua,he born in 1888 both are dead if you know,something please help me

Re: frasquillos

Posted: 2 Mar 2008 10:12PM GMT
Surnames: Frasquillo Frisquilla
Hi Rosi,

My husband is Robert Frasquillo. He is Ramona Frasquillo's great-great nephew, descended from her brother Juan Nepomuceno Frasquillo. We have been searching for relatives and would like to share information.

Juan Nepomuceno was born in Santa Rita, May 3, 1888. He had two sisters that we know of, Ramona and Teresa. We found a record from a Bisbee school of the two sisters from the Cochise Genealogical Society. Here the address to the page:

http://www.mycochise.com/schbisbeeef.php

There are some Frasquillo's listed, but we do not know who they are. In the school records Ramona and Teresa's last name is misspelled as "Frisquilla", with "J.M." (Jose Maria) as the parent. We are not sure where Jose Maria was born, or who their mother was but are trying to find out.

Their father was Jose Maria Frasquillo. Juan Nepomuceno is buried in Morenci, AZ.

We have heard rumors that if you go to the Hermosillo Mission, they have written paper records with Frasquillo genealogy going back further, but haven't been able to travel there.

Please let us know if you get this. We would really like to trade information and pictures.

Posted: 1 Mar 2012 7:04PM GMT
HELLO, MY NAME IS ANDREW FRASQUILLO SON OF LORENZO FRASQUILLO AND GRANDSON OF JUAN NEPOMUCENO AND ESTEFANA MIRANDA FRASQUILLO IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE CALL 520-971-2260 THANK YOU

Posted: 5 Mar 2012 12:29AM GMT
Az Dept of Health Genealogy has several frasquillo's birth and death records good luck
per page

Find a board about a specific topic