Search for content in message boards

Frankie Fay Cadenhead (Female)

Frankie Fay Cadenhead (Female)

Posted: 22 Oct 2009 2:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am the daughter of Frankie Fay Cadenhead. I believe she was born in Los Angeles in 1941. I am interested in finding out ANYTHING about her. I was raised (since birth) in Los Angeles by my very wonderful grandmother on my father's side. At 45 years old, my father is still resistant to providing me with any information about her. I've only been able to locate one document that provides me with any clue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Frankie Fay Cadenhead (Female)

Posted: 24 Dec 2010 10:02AM GMT
I have some information on her. Please e-mail me privately at joanlowr@pacbell.net.

Posted: 29 Jan 2012 7:25PM GMT
Steffani,
I just had a call from your half-brother and your mother. They are anxious to hear from you. Please call Jon-Allen Bell, 602-702-9761.
Please also let me know if you get this message.
Joan Lowrey

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 12:24AM GMT
Thank you so much!!!! I am learning more and more everyday about my mother, half-siblings, and family tree.

Posted: 27 Feb 2012 3:33AM GMT
I have found my mother, Frankie Fay Cadenhead...and my two half-brothers (Joe and Jon-Allen) and am learning more about the Cadenhead clan all the time! I am looking for my half-sister Lesia Moose (born about 1957) and Jack Douglas (born about 1970). I will pursue other avenues, but perhaps there is information out there.

Posted: 8 Nov 2013 6:44PM GMT
I am Lesia's half sister. Her mother was Frankie Fay Cadenhead. Would love to connect with any of her other siblings. My family tried to find Frankie a long time ago but were unsuccessful.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions