Search for content in message boards

looking.....

Posted: 5 Dec 2007 5:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Any dasilva's from Falmouth, Trelawny, Jamaica W.I give me a link would love to know how we are related, although we all are... Big Ears/ Big Nose... lol

Re: looking.....

Posted: 20 Mar 2008 10:50PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: dasilva
my name is karen dasilva, my fathers name was winston dasilva. he has now passed away 11years ago. our family are fron falmouth trewlany.if u get this message can u let me know if aunt daisy is still alive. oh by the way im in the uk.

Posted: 20 Mar 2008 11:04PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: dasilva
my name is karen dasilva, my fathers name was winston dasilva. he has now passed away 11years ago. our family are fron falmouth trewlany.if u get this message can u let me know if aunt daisy is still alive. oh by the way im in the uk.

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 12:31AM GMT
Hi, nice hearing from u, my father also pass and his name is winston dasilva..... big sis this is shadia, i sent u a text mesg the other day and u didnt answer i will be in london soon. yes aunt daisy is still alive and kicking. my no. is still the same.....luv lil sis.

Posted: 21 Mar 2008 6:36PM GMT
got your message a bit surprise as i thought it was some one looking 4 family in jamacia. i found this on the jamacia website.good to hear aunt dasiey is still alive.well im off again to ghana in may as i have my own charity now name "save that child". i am now starting a school out there 4 very poor children.i have now just got registered so we could start the project.fidel is over 4 the easter, but i think he is in some betting shop at the moment. i will get him to send you a message as soon as he gets back.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 4:46AM GMT
well i was looking for dasilva family anywhere from falmouth, glad to know ur ok and doing something u love hope the school and the project go's well, ur mother mite be interested cause she wants to do something in africa. if u need any school bags and books/pencil let me no i can rise some fuunds and friends to donate some. i have lost over 60 lbs and continuing its hard but im trying but everything is the same, trinity is in my room rite now won't leave eats nuff same way and fat...lol, anyway its late and i have an earliy start in the morning u can reach me at if ur number is still the same let me know i'll send u my email add, i dont want to put it out there 4 every 1 too read...BLESS. oh tell fidel to link me...tx.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 2:39PM GMT
excellent, my charity was set up in a place from accra in gahna. the poverty is very sad to see but the people are fantastic, ive been there 4 times and got married there. i will send u all the details of my project on monday. i am due to fly out the second week in may to look for pots of land my business partner is from the cameroon living gahna,i already have 10 families registered.and have been to togo and is thinking of starting the progect there to. if we could get books even pens and pencil toys old reading books that is a bonus. we get our funds from NGO'S in gahna so and are now going to make it international.this also will allow u to see what we are all about when we set up our website.we have just got back from church as it's easter so my inlaws children did there play, so it looks like fidel is back at his second home until he has lost a fraction of his money and then he will be back later when the horse let him him down. iwill try to get him to send a message.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 2:52PM GMT
i forgot to say well done on the weight loss [keep it up!]my email no is ladyk08@topmail.co.uk or dasilvashadia@yahoo.com. i still canot belive trini is sill here with us.what a dog!lol.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions