Search for content in message boards

Manley's Oklahoma

Manley's Oklahoma

Betty Dalton (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2000 11:42PM GMT
Researching my grandmother's line. Hattie Manley married Joseph Lester Marlett 1920's. I know her siblings names were: Lucile, Rosie, Billie. Other possible names are Amos and Sam. Any information would be appreciated.

manley's in oklahoma

Carla (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2000 11:27AM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR INFO. ON HOWARD MANLEY HE IS THE BROTHER TO GUY MANLEY AND LOUISE JOHNSON IF THIS IS LINKED TO YOUR LINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL GET TOGETHER.

hattie

John Kuhn (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:42PM GMT
you are from our line so here is the address to diane watkins she will be able to help you email manley@goldrush.com or you can get on the family site by giving me your email and I,ll ask diane for you,we have a manley site at manley@listbot.com that diane runs,she just lost her father so it might take a little bit my email is johnkuhn_99@yahoo.com I am the grand son of john henery thomas manley ,his father was Reese thomas manley and his father was reese thomas manley all from chanute,kshis fater was benjamin blackstone manley and so on

hattie

John Kuhn (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:42PM GMT
you are from our line so here is the address to diane watkins she will be able to help you email manley@goldrush.com or you can get on the family site by giving me your email and I,ll ask diane for you,we have a manley site at manley@listbot.com that diane runs,she just lost her father so it might take a little bit my email is johnkuhn_99@yahoo.com I am the grand son of john henery thomas manley ,his father was Reese thomas manley and his father was reese thomas manley all from chanute,kshis fater was benjamin blackstone manley and so on

hattie

John Kuhn (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:43PM GMT

hattie

John Kuhn (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:43PM GMT

hattie

John Kuhn (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:44PM GMT

hattie

John Kuhn (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 6:44PM GMT
Posted: 5 Jul 2000 1:56PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 11:11AM GMT
I am also researching a line of Manley's that were in Oklahoma at one time. I noticed the Benjamin Blackstone Manley name in your response. My great greatgrand father was Benjamin Blackstone, his son William Oscar was my greatgrandfather. I am looking for all the information I can on the Manley's. Judy VanZant

Benjamin B. Manley

Posted: 5 Jul 2000 7:56PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2001 3:00AM GMT
Judy;
I've put together an e-mail group of people
researching the ancestors of Benjamin B.
Manley and allied lines. If you're interested
in joining us, you can subscribe at:

http://Manley.listbot.com/

Our archive has over 100 ancestral photos,
over 70 documents and much, much, more.

If you have any questions, you can e-mail
me at:

manley@goldrush.com

Diane Manley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions