Search for content in message boards

Olive Matilda McMasters

Olive Matilda McMasters

Posted: 6 Apr 2001 10:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Oct 2002 4:15PM GMT
Surnames: McMaster, Turner, Darmody, Fogler
I'm looking for info on Olive Matilda McMasters. She married my g-grandfather in 1884 in Bloomington,IL. Her parents are David McMasters and Elizabeth Turner. I believe she had at least one child, a daughter, with my g-grandfather (Thomas Darmody). This daughter is named in his will dated 1909. Her name was Edna Darmody Fogler. I think that Olive died before 1893 because my g-grandfather remarried and had two more children by his second wife. There has never been any mention of the first wife or child until now. She may have been raised by her grandparents. Thanks for any help. Theresa Darmody

Re: Olive Matilda McMasters

Posted: 28 Aug 2004 2:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Darmody / McMasters
Hi Teresa,

I've got information on Olive Matilda "EMMA" McMasters Darmody. I've spoken with either you or your sister before. I'm John Darmody's great-granddaughter. The obituary for Emma Darmody says that she was born in Bloomington, IL, which is where Olive Matilda McMasters married Thomas. (I have a repro of the marriage license).

Ann Sylvester
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions