Search for content in message boards

19th Century Journal

19th Century Journal

Posted: 16 Aug 2009 1:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
I scanned a journal that was kept by Teresa Ann Burch, married to Joseph McClelland Mulhall. Many of the entries are transactions of food and hardware items from their farm on the Hardin/Grayson county line near Big Clifty. There are birthdates for many family members and references to some of their relatives such as Kendrick and Rebecca Bradley.

I would be happy to send copies by email or regular mail to anyone interested.

Re: 19th Century Journal

Posted: 12 Nov 2009 5:51AM GMT
Surnames: Mulhall
I would like that journal information, thanks!
I see you were able to grab some photos and obit information off my Mulhall family tree.

Kathryn Mulhall

Posted: 21 Nov 2009 3:25AM GMT
Hello Steve,I would love to get copies of that journal.My G.Grandma Heavrin was Alice Susan (Mulhall) Heavrin,and her Mom was Susan (Bradley) Mulhall.Thanks Melvin

Posted: 23 Nov 2009 4:49PM GMT
I'd be happy to send copies to you and Melvin; just let me know an email address.

Posted: 23 Nov 2009 6:11PM GMT
Surnames: Mulhall
Thank you!!!
ohkay@verizon.net

Posted: 17 Apr 2011 4:37PM GMT
Hi, Steve.. do you still have this available to send? I would love to have this information. (Lillie Mae was my Great Grandma- I'm her son Fred's granddaughter). :)

Thanks! (I sent you my email in a private message the other day)

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 9:30PM GMT
Sounds interesting. Journals are fascinating reading as well. Would love to have a copy. If you can, use my Ancestry email, if not, let me know.

Thanks,
Debbie

Re: 19th Century Journal Mulhall

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 11:01PM GMT
Several years ago, you sent an email to readers about your find on the Mulhall Family. If you are still willing and the material is still available, please send me a copy. Joseph McClelland MULHALL is the great grand uncle of Mary Eileen MOONEY (my wife). Their common ancestors are Joseph MULHALL and Rebecca BRADLEY.

Re: 19th Century Journal Mulhall

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 11:06PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions