Search for content in message boards

Carroll Book

Carroll Book

Posted: 19 Jun 2000 6:15AM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2001 1:42AM GMT
Christi,
I saw your message to Larry about this book. I, too, have Carroll ancestors and would like to know about the book. Is it still available? If so, where?
Thanks for any help.

carroll book

Connie Carroll Gebhart (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 2:48PM GMT
I would like info on Carroll Book, please. Tnx.

Carroll Book

Peg Shoun (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2000 5:43AM GMT
Connie, I've been trying to get information about this book, but have not been successful. Will let you know if and when I do I do learn anything. How are you related to the Carroll's? My g-g-g-grandfather was Sterling Carroll, NC/TN.
Peg

carroll's

Posted: 26 Jun 2000 6:31AM GMT
My father was a Carroll and his father was William Henry. I have two living Aunts who do not know much about their father's family, except the family lived either in Abbeyville or Greenville, SC. My grandfather moved to Phenix City and married my grandmother. He died in the early 40's. This is all the info I have other than being told by my mother that my father's grandmother was Cherokee Indian. Until I find more info that's pretty much it. I know my grandfather's family was large, but don't know how large and he did have sisters, so he may have been the only male I'm so curious. Thanks for writing so quickly. I will contact you should I get more.

Carroll's

Robert Gene Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2000 3:09PM GMT
I'm new to this genealogy search, but have found a bit. I also have it that my great grandmother was Cherokee. Her name was Eunice Mae, married to David Carroll, who was Irish and in the Spanish-American War. If any of this is similar, please contact me.

carroll's

connie carroll gebhart (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 2000 6:40AM GMT
I am also new to this process. I know only that my grandfather was William Henry Carroll, my great grandfather was Martin Carroll and my great grandmother was Katie Powell. They lived in and/or around Greenville or Abbeville, SC. There were two brothers, Fred and Edward and one sister, Hattie Bell who married a Carter and lived in Abbeville. The Indian heritage comes from my great grandmother from what I have found. That would be the Powells. Any help would be appreciate. Where did you find your info?

Carroll family

Robert Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 2000 10:03AM GMT
Guess this is the wrong branch of the Carroll tree. My Carroll relatives came from Georgia, (Atlanta), and there is no Henry Carroll. I can't find any Powells either. Sorry. Best wishes in your hunt.

Carroll research/book

Posted: 8 Jul 2000 12:32PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 2:14PM GMT
Hi! I am just now hearing about "the book". Could you tell me what it is - where I can get a copy - etc? I am researching Raford Carroll (11-3-1803) in NC and IL.
Thanks. Betty Lou

Carroll Research Book

Peggy (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 12:54PM GMT
Betty Lou, I read about this book on this message board, don't know it's title or author. If anyone can help us find more info, it would be greatly appreciated. My g-g-g-grandfather was Sterling Carroll who married Elizabeth Moore in Warren Co, NC. Will let you know if hear anything about the book. Peg

SC Carrolls

Posted: 9 Jul 2000 2:19PM GMT
Hi. Can you tell me more about Raford? I, too, am researching Carrolls. My great great grandfather, Martin Carroll had a son named Raford/Rayford from his second marriage. He died in a train accident. I do not know where and I do not know his Thanks for any help. CG
per page

Find a board about a specific topic