Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR MY HUSBANDS FAMILY PLEASE HELP!!!!

LOOKING FOR MY HUSBANDS FAMILY PLEASE HELP!!!!

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 12:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jun 2011 5:28PM GMT
Surnames: PEACOCK
I AM LOOKING FOR MY HUSBANDS FAMILY I HAVE VERY LITTLE TO GO ON.I KNOW HIS FATHERS NAME IS WAYNE DOUGLAS PEACOCK AND I THINK HIS FATHERS NAME WAS CALVIN DOUGLAS PEACOCK. WAYNE HAS A BROTHER OR 1/2 BROTHER (NOT SURE) NAMED GREGORY AND A SISTER NAMED PAMELA. WAYNE WAS RAISED BY HIS GRANDPARENTS WHO OWNED A NURSING HOME IN MAINE. THAT IS ALL I HAVE NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO GIVE ME ANY INFO. MY HUSBAND REALLY WANTS TO KNOW WHO HIS FAMILY IS THATS ALL.ANY INFO YOU HAVE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I DID FIND A OBITUARY THAT SAYS CALVIN D. PEACOCK DIED MARCH 23,1989 AT AGE 71. BUT WITHOUT ANY OTHER NAMES I KEEP HITTING A WALL.

Re: LOOKING FOR MY HUSBANDS FAMILY PLEASE HELP!!!!

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 6:24AM GMT
Please don't use all caps. Calvin had to register for the draft in WWII. That record could have the first name of his wife. Calvin is also in the 1920 and 1930 census most likely with his parents. He had a SS card and that will tell where he was receiving benefits. His death cert will have more information but it varies by state.

Try a 30 day membership on Ancestry. I did a tree for a friend and with just the name, birth location and date for her father I was able to get a tree back to the Revolution.

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 5:36PM GMT
Sorry about the all caps in the in the first post,it was an accident. After 2 days of searching and the help of my wonderful cousin I have found more info without paying the fee for ancestry but thanks for the advice. I can now go back to his gr gr grandpa. Tedius work but I think we will get there for free. Again thanks for the advice though.

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 4:56AM GMT
looking for my family...my grandfather was melburn hull peacock...any info would be great...

Posted: 4 Jul 2014 8:28PM GMT
My dad was melburn hull peacock born in Ill 19 jan 1916. I am melburn hull peacock Jr born in Chicago hts,Ill oct 3 1947. not sure if this helps.

Posted: 6 Jul 2014 5:59PM GMT
Classification: Census
this seems to just be going round and round

Posted: 6 Jul 2014 6:00PM GMT
looking for who asked about melburn hull peacock. I am Jr (Bud)

Posted: 9 Jul 2014 6:10PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2014 6:26PM GMT
Calvin Douglas Peacock was born 1894 in Auburn, Maine. Calvin was married and a shoemaker when he registered for the WWI draft in 1918. He was still living in Auburn, Maine. Calvin Douglas Peacock JR arrived in 1918. He married 1939 in Auburn. Maine They appear in a number of records on Ancestry.

Posted: 5 Aug 2014 4:43PM GMT
Hello;

I am Melburn Hull Peacock Jr my dad is Melburn Sr, have a sister Donna J, Debbie, Diane and Judy.
hope this helps do have lot more on family' my E-Mail is peacock1735@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic