Search for content in message boards

Clarin info

Posted: 26 Jul 2006 5:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: clark,mellott,miller
MY NAME IS SHEILA EBBING , MY MAIDEN NAME IS CLARK .My father is Dale Jerome Clark Sr. I have two brothers Steven Lee Clark,and Dale Jerome Clark Jr. My grandfather is Norman Clark,He passed away but not for sure when it was before I was born.He was married to my grandmother Edith Mellott,Mellott was her married name from her second marriage,second husband was Bill Mellott,her maiden name is Miller.I'm trying to find out info.on my greatgrandfather which would be Norman Clark's father,his name was Charles.Please any info you have and think might help please e-mail me heavenlyangel95@msn.com

Re: Clarin info

Posted: 29 Jul 2006 2:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Sep 2006 10:46PM GMT
Surnames: clark,mellott,miller
I went out today and found where my grandfather was buried,his whole name is Norman C Clark, he was a pvt in world war ll,his head stone said Texas i assume thats where he listed,he was born Aug,30 1913 and he died Aug,12 1969 if anyone might have any info on him or that might lead to finding out more about my family please feel free to contact me,i would like to know more to work on family tree.heavenlyangel95@msn.com

sheila
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions