Search for content in message boards

Seek Thomas obituary

Seek Thomas obituary

Posted: 24 Oct 2007 1:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Thomas
Would appreciate the obituary of a Mae Thomas who d. Jan. 1, 1986 at Park City, Utah. Thank you so very much. Dorothy

Re: Seek Thomas obituary

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 5:15PM GMT
You may want to try the local paper website: parkrecord.com
They may be able to find the information you need.

Doug Geary
Coalville, Utah

Posted: 26 Oct 2007 12:33AM GMT
Thank you so very much. I will contact them. Dorothy

Posted: 6 Nov 2010 10:41PM GMT
This had nothing to do with this thread. I was at the library in Salt Lake and found a picture of Amos Sargent. It said that you are the one who added this picture. Amos and Mary Brown had a daughter named Hannah. Hannah is my grandmother on my mother's side. I have a picture of Amos and Mary. I don't know if you are a descendant of Mary or not. I know Amos was married more than once. I am looking for pictures of Amos' parents. John Sargent and Elizabeth Farrow. Do you have any clue where I could find those? I am also looking for pictures of Mary Brown's parents. They are William John Brown and Mary Owen. I know that they were in Hoytsville at one time. Hannah had an old suitcase full of pictures and she passed in 1987 and now no one knows who most of these people are. It is kinda sad! My e-mail is sd81371@yahoo.com Any pictures you could send me would be greatly appreciated!!!

Susan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions