Search for content in message boards

anyone related to any people from Hazard Ky.

anyone related to any people from Hazard Ky.

Kturner (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 1:03PM GMT
If you are, you could be related to me.Do you know Timothy Turner of Alais hollar?He died in the 70's.(he was my grandfather.)My fathers name is RandallTurner.

TURNER FAMILY TREE

jturner (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2000 7:47PM GMT
LOOKING FOR FAMILY HISTORY JUST STARTED ONLY KNOW A FEW MEMBERS. FELIX TURNER GREAT GRANDFATHER FROM HAZARD KY. ALSO GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER NATHAN TURNER MOVED TO HAZARD NOT SURE FROM VIRGINIA OR WEST VIRGINIA. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS...JTURNER

re:I dont know if I am related to you but read this so I can tell youwho I know

kturner (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2000 11:27AM GMT
My grandfathers name is elliott turner,his fathers name is timothy turner. Ever heard of them?We could be realated.

TURNER FAMILY TREE 3/3/00

Darryl Fay Collins (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 8:58AM GMT
Dear jTurner,
I am related to a Jerry Turner of Wayne County,Michigan. Adopted Collins family of W.Va. Have you heard of this? More information upon your reply. Thanks

Turners in Michigan

Brenda (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2000 7:03PM GMT
My grandfather Frank Turner was born in Ironwood, Michigan in 1907. He was one of 14 children born to Samuel Turner and Fannie Nutt. The reason I responded to you was that my grandfather was adopted also. Maybe they put a few of their children up for adoption?

timothy Turner

Vicki (Turner)Jones (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 7:02AM GMT
I have a timothy turner born about 1855 in Mississippi, are we on the same track?

NATHAN

tammy (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2000 1:20PM GMT
MY GREAT GRAND FATHER WAS NATHAN TURNER. HE LIVED AT WOOTEN IN LESLIE CO. WAS MARRIED TO REBECCA MAGGARD. THEY HAD 11 CHILDREN. ONE WAS FELIX. FELIX WAS MARRIED TO MATILDA PENNINGTON. I REMEMBER HIM FROM WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL. HE HAD A MISSING FINGER. HE HAS A SON ISSAC. COULD THIS BE THE SAME?

TURNER's from Leslie Co.KY, Hazard area

Wendy (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2001 12:02PM GMT
I am also trying to find out more information on Nathaniel Turner. Below is a copy of the 1900 Leslie County census.n the 1900 Leslie Co., here is part of your family:

Dwelling 246 - Wooton
TURNER, Nathaniel, 44,b. Dec. 1855, mar. 23 years, b. KY; parents b. KY
. . Rebecca,40, b. Jan. 1860, wife, mar. 23 years, 10 children born; 10 living, b. KY;
parents b. KY
. . Felix G.,20, b. Feb. 1880, son, KY
. . William, 17, b. Oct . 1882, son, KY
. . Jessie M.,16, son, b. June 1884, KY
. . Abighu,14, son, b. Dec. 1885, KY
. . Polly J.,12, dau, b. Apr 1888, KY
. . Nannie,10, dau, b. May 1890, KY
. . Robert,7, son, b. Apr 1893, KY
. . Susanah,3, dau, b. Feb. 1896, KY

Polly Jane is my great-grandmother, who married Jesse Lewis. If anyone has information on who Nathaniel's parents were, please contact me at: karwath@indy.net. I am hitting a brick wall with this family. Thank you!

Re: Turners in Michigan

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 1:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Turner
Did Frank have any children? Looking for the father of Neil F. Turner born 01/27/1901 in Michigan
Denise
dmcglone1@comcast.net

Re: Turners in Michigan Correction

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 1:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Turner
I meant did Samuel Turner have a son Neil F. Turner
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions