Search for content in message boards

Beranek and Pliner

Beranek and Pliner

Posted: 14 Feb 2009 7:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beranek, Pliner, Housner, Melichar
researching the Beranek family - stuck at Jakub Beranek (b. ~1809) father of Josef Beranek (wife Josefa Housner 1831-1892). Should be from the Plzen Region (town: Plzen/Valecov). Can't find a new lead.

Also, stuck on Bohemian/Russian Empire, jewish Pliner family from Plino, Lepel' District near Vitebsk (Minsk, Belarus)

Thanks
Kate

Re: Beranek and Pliner

Posted: 20 Jan 2010 2:10PM GMT
It is not clear in your message where you are stuck--going forward or back in time? Josef & Josefa (Pliner"ova") BERANEK are buried at Czech's National Cemetery in Champion Valley near Yuba, WI. The cemetery records are available on line at the Richland County, WI cemeteries web site. I have obituaries for a couple of their children.

Posted: 21 Jan 2010 5:43PM GMT
Are you sure about Plzen region? Valečov is castle in Cenral Bohemia region and village in Vysocina region. Both are far from Plzen.

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 2:05PM GMT
Surnames: Pliner, Beranek Subera
I know that this was a post you made a few years ago and may have already found what you were looking for, however, my father Melvin Pliner and I would love to compare notes on what information you have and/or to help you clarify any information you have. The Beraneks, Pliners, Suberas and many others are in our family tree. We are related to almost all of those buried in the Czech National Cemetary in Yuba WI.

Feel free to contact either my father, Melvin Pliner (pliner7@gmail.com) or myself. Good luck!

Kelli

Posted: 8 Mar 2013 11:50PM GMT
Don't know if this links in but we are Pliener in UK. Always understood family from Minsk but just checked uk census 1911 which showed Abraham pliener from Vitebsk.

Would be very interested to learn more if that fits in.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic