Search for content in message boards

Donnoe and Kazmier Family links to Charlevoix

Donnoe and Kazmier Family links to Charlevoix

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 7:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Donnoe and Kazmier
Victor Donnoe was born in Illinois about 1918. In the 1950's or so he married my aunt Marjorie Kazmier in Flint. She died in 1965 in Flint and Vic moved to East Jordon after that. He died in June of 1966.

Second link is my cousin Susan Kazmier who died 01-Jul-1984 at approx. 20 years of age.

Any suggestions on how I can learn more either of these deaths in Charlevoix would be greatly appreciated (i.e. local cemeteries, newspapers, etc that are search able)

Thanks,

Re: Donnoe and Kazmier Family links to Charlevoix

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 9:15PM GMT
I’m not related to any member of this family.

1940 is the last available census at this time.

FREE MICH death certs stop at 1920.

Order the death cert directly from the county clerks office.
Parents names + birthplaces will be listed. Also the cause of death will be listed as well as the cemetary location.

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 1:19AM GMT
Thanks for the info. Where would I go to order death certificates for Vic and Susan?

Of course Susan is to young for the 1940 census. Vic was born in Illinois and I search for him there, Indiana and Michigan with no luck. Will continue the search.

Where can I go to see about pre-1920 death certificates?

I was born in Flint in 1942, but we moved south in the mid-50's. I don't get back up there much any more.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks.

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 12:10PM GMT
I’m not related to any member of this family.

Order death certs for the county clerks off in the state where the death occured.

Do not order a cert using a married woman's maiden name.

Then again search using GOOGLE for ordering addresses.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions