Search for content in message boards

Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 12 Dec 2010 3:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
I'm searching death or burrial of Alexandre Beaudoin. He is the uncle of my mother. Those are the informations I have of him:
- Parents:Jean Baptiste Beaudoin and Marie Mathieu
- Birth: 28 june 1874, Ste-Sophie d'Halifax, Mégantic, P.Q., Canada
- Marriage: 28 july 1904, St. Joseph, Biddeford, Maine, USA, spouse: Zephirine Desrochers (Zephirin and Zephirine Degle)
- USA census and military documents: living on Jefferson street, Biddeford in 1930

All informations will be appreciate.

Diane N.

Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 13 Dec 2010 10:11AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: BEAUDOIN
not what you asked for but may help

WW1
Name: Alexandre Beaudoin
CANADIAN SUBJECT
A WEAVER
WIFE: ZEPHIRINE
County: BIDDEFORD, York
State: Maine
Birth Date: 28 Jun 1874
Race: White
MED HEIGHT & BUILD
DARK BROWN EYES
BLACK HAIR
FHL Roll Number: 1654020
DraftBoard: 1

Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 14 Dec 2010 6:02AM GMT
Thank you for the informations,

Diane N.

Re: Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 20 Dec 2010 3:12AM GMT
Bonjour Diane,

Alexandre died in Biddeford in 1942, and is buried at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Biddeford. He was living at 90 Elm in 1941. Zepherine died in 1952, and is also buried at St. Joseph's. She was living at 18 Maple in 1951.

Here is the Catholic Diocese of Portland cemetery index where I found the burial information: http://www.portlanddiocese.net/genealogy_main.php

The city clerk should be able to find the exact dates of death easily: http://www.biddefordmaine.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC...}

Bonne chance!

Jonathan

Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 2:38AM GMT
Thank you for these informations.

Merci beaucoup pour les informations.

Diane N.

Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 2:54AM GMT
Surnames: Beaudoin
I am the great-grandson of Alexandre Beaudoin. The information Jonathan provided is correct. Alexandre died in 1942 and is buried in St. Joseph's Cemetery in Biddeford. He is buried in the same cemetery plot as my father Paul Beaudoin.

I am interested in receiving any information you may have on Alexandre's father Jean and mother Marie.

Also can you provide me with any more ancestry information?

Thank you.
Marc Beaudoin
Gorham, Maine United States

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 5:17PM GMT
Hi Marc,

Jean-Baptiste Beaudoin married Marie-Malvina Mathieu on May 19, 1873 in Ste-Sophie-d'Halifax, Mégantic, Québec.

His parents are shown as Louis Beaudoin & the late Geneviève Bolduc. They were married on Aug 9, 1836 in St-Michel-de-Bellechasse, Bellechasse, Québec.

Marie-Malvina's parents are Isidore Mathieu & Marie-Marcelline Gagnon. They were married on August 19, 1845 in Ste-Claire, Dorchester, Québec.

Jean-Baptiste was born on August 28, 1849 in St-Norbert (Norbertville), Arthabaska, Québec, and was baptized the next day. He died between September 1895 and July 1900. There is a John Beaudoin who died in Newmarket, NH on May 5, 1898 that may be him.

Marie-Malvina was born on May 29, 1853 in Ste-Sophie-d'Halifax, Mégantic, Québec, and was baptized the next day in St-Norbert, Arthabaska, Québec. She remarried twice after Jean passed. She died on February 4, 1925 in St-Paul-de-Chester, Arthabaska, Québec, and was buried there on February 7th.

I suggest using the Drouin Collection here on Ancestry, the Quebec Parish Collection on FamilySearch.org or a pay database like bms2000 if you want to find further information.

Good luck!

Jonathan

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 10:47PM GMT
Surnames: Beaudoin
Hi Jonathan,
Wow....this is great information about the earlier Beaudoins. Thank you very much. Are you a distant cousin?? If you need any further information about the decendents of Alexandre & Zepherine Beaudoin....I'm your guy. Just ask. Thanks again.
Marc Beaudoin

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 12:27AM GMT
Hi Marc,

No, I'm not related to this Beaudoin line. I'm descended from another Beaudoin immigrant from France, Jean, while you descend from Jacques.

Glad I could help!

Jonathan

Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Alexandre Beaudoin and Zephirine Desrochers

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 4:41AM GMT
Hi Marc,
I have much information about the children of Jean Beaudoin and Marie Mathieu. On ancestry you can see my tree named ‘’Arbre de Beaudoin’’ property of ‘’snolin1’’. All our ancestors are there.
I’m in contact with the grandson of Elise Beaudoin (sister of Alexandre). He has some photos of the brothers and sisters of Alexandre. When I’ll have these photos, I will send it to you.

Alfred Beaudoin (brother of Alexandre) has worked in Biddeford few years. He has come back to Canada, but his wife Exilia Dubois and there children Arthur and Lucienne have stayed there.

If you need more information’s, contact me.

Diane Nolin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions