Search for content in message boards

Looking for Irish Ancestor Information

Looking for Irish Ancestor Information

Posted: 12 Oct 2002 4:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Haley
I'm looking for information on the Haley family. I have been told the family originated in Coonaugh Ireland. The approximate years for information would be before 1830. Con (Cornelius?) Haley was born in the US. It's the parents of Con Haley I'm trying to find information on. I do know my ancestors came from Ireland out of Galway Bay.

Re: Looking for Irish Ancestor Information

Posted: 4 Jun 2003 3:07PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jun 2003 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: Haley, Sealock
Did your Cornelius Haley b. May 8, 1809 and married a Susannah Sealock b. abt 1814 in Va?

Mary Davis (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2003 1:46AM GMT
Edited: 16 Jun 2003 11:49PM GMT
Surnames: Haley, Banks
Cornelius Haley was born before 1850 in Millsdale, Illinois. He married Hannah Banks but I'm not sure of the year. His first son married September 26, 1870. I've been told Cornelius Haley's ancestor's came from Coonaugh Ireland and were referred to as "Conic men".

Since most parents name their children after themselves at that time I trying to obtain information on a Cornelius Haley from Coonaugh Ireland.

JoAnne Turner (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2003 2:52AM GMT
Did your Cornelios and Susam habe a som John born abt 1835? Any TN connections that you know of?

JoAnne Turner (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2003 2:52AM GMT
Did your Cornelios and Susam habe a som John born abt 1835? Any TN connections that you know of?

Posted: 6 Oct 2004 1:16PM GMT
Hi new to here just finished tree send E paul.haley1@ntlworld.com ill send tree i have / harry h from galway and tom h moved to liverpool think harry 1866 & tom 1889
regards

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 11:03PM GMT
I believe this is my Line my Cornelius Haley who married Mary Hannah Banks was born about 1806 or 1807 in Ireland. He and Mary Hannah Banks married in 1833 in Buffalo New York. They had 2 children born in N.Y. at least 1 born in Michigan and the rest born in Illinois.

Thier Son Michael was married Sept 26, 1870 in Will Co, Illinois. My line is Michael's younger brother Richard

If you are interested in this line e-mail me at
DeGraCal@aol.com

Carol

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 1:30AM GMT
Surnames: Haley
My great grandmother was Ellen Haley born in Roscommon, Irelad in 1828. She was married to David Sullivan also of Roscommon. I do have some information on the Sullivan family but know nothing about the Haley family. Do you have any connection?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions