Search for content in message boards

JACK L. FULLER IOWA

JACK L. FULLER IOWA

Posted: 23 Aug 2000 12:31PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 6:46PM GMT
LOOKING FOR INFO ON JACK LEROY WHO WAS BORN ON 4/29/1920 IN IOWA WHO WAS THE INSTRUCTOR ON A B24 LIBERATOR BOMBER THAT WAS ATTACHED TO MARCH FIELD, RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA THAT CRASHED ON MAY 12,1945 IN MEDOCINO CALIFORNIA KILLING ALL CREW

Jack L. Fuller, Iowa

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 7:05PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2001 1:35AM GMT
Trisha, Try contacting the Held-Poage Memorial Home and Research Library, 603 W. Perkins St., Ukiah, CA 95482 (707- 462-6969) to see if they have any news clippings on Jack L. Fuller, who died in Mendocino, CA. They have a good collection that goes back into the late 1800s. Good luck, Dixie

Jack Fuller

Posted: 17 Jan 2001 8:40AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 6:46PM GMT
Dixie,

Thank you for that information, are you related to this line of Fullers ?? Please let me know how you knew about Jack. I have been searching for any of the family's of the men killed in the crash, my grandfather was the engineer on that flight and I have found out that the family's were never really told much about the crash and I have my grandfathers 42 page accident report. I have listed the whole crew to be ingraved on the 2002 WWII Memorial Wall to be placed in Washington,D.C.I also found out that all of the crew are intitled to the Purple Heart. If any of this has nothing to do with you I am sorry for rambling on, Thank you so much

Jack Fuller

Posted: 17 Jan 2001 8:10PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2001 1:35AM GMT
Trisha, I don't think I am related to your Jack Fuller, although I have Fullers in my line. I was looking for Fullers in Iowa (that's how I happened upon your querie), since my GGrandfather and his brother lived in Iowa and I am searching for their families. (My Fullers were born in NY around 1838 and 1840, William Henry Fuller and Lafayette D. Fuller and the children of one of them, Willis and Anna, with wife Hattie H.) I know about the Held-Poage Library and thought that perhaps they may have some news clippings in their collection about the plane crash you mentioned. I hope you find what you are looking for. Dixie

Re: Jack Fuller

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 3:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FULLER/RASEY/MAIN
Do you know where in New York your Fullers were from? My Fuller line also moved from New York (Washington County) to Iowa in the early 1850's. My g-g-g-grandfather Daniel Fuller was born in CT in 1798, moved to New York around 1820, married Mary "Polly" Rasey. Had over 10 children, my g-g-grandfather was David Milroy Fuller. Never been able to locate Daniel Fuller's parents for sure, think they were David Fuller and Eunice Main from CT.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions