Search for content in message boards

Lomnitz, Vincent J.

Lomnitz, Vincent J.

Posted: 13 Dec 2006 6:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gutka, Lomnitz
Looking for info on Vincent J. and Bernice Gutka Lomnitz of Roseville, Michigan.

Re: Lomnitz, Vincent J.

Posted: 21 Dec 2006 12:58AM GMT
Hello,

this is the board for modern Austria. If you have reason to believe that your people were born, lived or died in that country or region, it would help others if you mentioned any details you may have.

I fyou posted this to this board by mistake, we can move it to where it belongs. Just let us know ...

If the persons were related to the old Austria-Hungary of before 1918, you should post your query to http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/board/rw/localities.ceeuro...
or else the appropriate board/list for a specific successor state, e.g. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy etc.

Regards
Tilman
[Austria-General Message Board Administrator]

Posted: 23 Dec 2006 8:48PM GMT
I believe I have posted to the wrong board. I did not intend to post to the Austian ancestor board. I was searching for a Lomnitz family in the state of Michigan and wanted to post to a board that would have thier surname in the U.S.

Posted: 16 Jun 2011 5:44AM GMT
HEllo, My father is Vincent J from Michigan. His grandmother may have been Berneice, but I am not sure. Who is this and can you share some info?

Posted: 9 Jan 2012 5:34AM GMT
Vince Lomnitz lives in Prescott, Arizona

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 6:18PM GMT
Sorry, I just now saw your post. Bernice Gutka married Vincent Lomnitz in Saginaw, Michigan on 19 May 1909. Bernice was a sister of my husband's grandmother, Frances nee Gutka Morenc. Vincent and Bernice Lomnitz had 5 children, Eugene, Roman, Eleanor, Vincent and Marie. The family was living in Detroit in 1930.
I have not been able to find where Vincent and Bernice died or were interred. I have more info on the Gutka family.

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 12:21AM GMT
Surnames: Lumnitz, Lachajewski
Vincent and Bernice Lomnitz were both buried in Mt. Olivet Cemetery in Detroit. If you would like to email me at lorilramon@gmail.com I can email you their lot cards. I also have newspaper articles that explains the murder of Vincent's father Joseph Lumnitz and how Bernice was badly beaten.

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 12:28AM GMT
Surnames: Lomnitz, Lachajewski
Vincent Lomnitz born July 3, 1884 and Bernice Lomnitz born September 24, 1886 are the children of Joseph Lumnitz. Joseph Lumnitz was murdered. I have the newspaper articles of what happened. Vincent Lumnitz also married and his wife's name is Bernice Gutke Lumnitz. Vincent J. Lumnitz, Bernice Lomnitz, and Bernice Kronk were all buried in Mt. Olivet Cemetery in Detroit, Michigan.

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 3:24AM GMT
Hey! That is my dad in Prescott! Who is this that has this info? Would appreciate a reply to lh.anderson85@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions